Several Black Trade Circles

Kirke

2/17/10
I will have 3-4 new circles posted by the end of the day!!! If you are looking for a BLACK TEAM CIRCLE...Post your interest/resources and I will get you plugged in if I have an opening for your resources!!

(Everything from this point forward is starting from scratch--too many have deleted with the wars etc)

Edited by Kirke

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jodo: steel spices
Princeps: Spices Silver
Krad: Marble Fish
Jacky: pigs marble
Jimmerz: rubber lead
Nads: fish wheat
Eusebuis: aluminum wheat
Big Chief Matt: Water fish
x2wolf: water wine
jjasper123: silver gold
rammsteinengelgirl: trees rubber
NorskAegir: spices silver

Tell me which ones you can use and I'll provide their nation links. Be aware though, not all have harbors, I'm working on tech deals for that now.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='17 February 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1266459697' post='2188610']
Jodo: steel spices
Princeps: Spices Silver
Krad: Marble Fish
Jacky: pigs marble
Jimmerz: rubber lead
Nads: fish wheat
Eusebuis: aluminum wheat
Big Chief Matt: Water fish
x2wolf: water wine
jjasper123: silver gold
rammsteinengelgirl: trees rubber
NorskAegir: spices silver

Tell me which ones you can use and I'll provide their nation links. Be aware though, not all have harbors, I'm working on tech deals for that now.
[/quote]

Thanks TidyBowlMan!!! I am doing the juggling now. I will post here as soon as I have the configurations.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='18 February 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1266550819' post='2191247']
Pm me here on the forums as I'm not prone to checking this thread all that often, and thanks for your help. We've done a slew of tech deals in the last day or so giving most everyone on that list a harbor.
[/quote]

I understand completely. As soon as I have a circle completed with one of your peeps-- I will track you down. Unfortunately as is the nature of coordinating multiple circles, I am continually juggling until the circle is complete. It is all based on who actually replies to various requests. ;)

I have spices\iron and can maybe do Construction/Beer/FastFood +Uranium.

Three of my trade partnets though pig\water, lumber\aluminum, marble\sugar are all long time trade partners left over from an circle that fell apart, I'll see who I'm currently trading with who would be interested in getting a proper one going again.

My last alliance, FCC had brown as its unofficial color before I became King with absolute power, I changed that to black, maybe the NSO needs convincing to move from brown onto black to be where I am. :P

heh, brown is a nice sphere, but my nation has never moved of black since creation so it shall stay there. 899 days so far. ;)

[quote name='Methrage' date='21 February 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1266734821' post='2194716']
I have spices\iron and can maybe do Construction/Beer/FastFood +Uranium.

Three of my trade partnets though pig\water, lumber\aluminum, marble\sugar are all long time trade partners left over from an circle that fell apart, I'll see who I'm currently trading with who would be interested in getting a proper one going again.

My last alliance, FCC had brown as its unofficial color before I became King with absolute power, I changed that to black, maybe the NSO needs convincing to move from brown onto black to be where I am. :P

heh, brown is a nice sphere, but my nation has never moved of black since creation so it shall stay there. 899 days so far. ;)
[/quote]

Methrage!! Glad to have you here!! :wub:

I would be happy to work on a circle for you. If you would like to PM me with the info for your interested partners (either here or on our forums) I will see what I can pull together :D

Ruler Name: Oppressed
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=381923
Resources: Lumber & Rubber
Circle Interested in: 3BR with const

Edited by Oppressed

One of our members is interested in finding trade:

Ruler Name: EmperorDhruv
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=205726
Resources: Gold, Water
Circle Interested in: Preferably 7 Bonus with Uranium (the uranium is a must)

Edited by kenai