Flight.

Madame Unicorn

Today, there is a new voice in the world, and there is an improved country that is ready to take it’s rightful place upon the world stage. My name is Michael Williams, and I am your new President!

Thunderous applause erupts from the crowd below the stage as the old man, the new president, declares himself the new President of Annihilation. A flag drops down behind the stage and the crowd gasps in amazement.

PANG0001.gif

The new Annihilation flag.

For too long the citizens of Annihilation have suffered, and you have been at the hands of a woman who did not care for your wellbeing. That stops today! We plan to make sure this country prospers under a new leadership so we can enjoy today and make the future better for our younger generations.

Michael looks around behind him, smiling at the young girl sitting between two security personnel. She looks up, puzzled. All of the people on the stage are dressed in black, the old man and his bodyguards wearing black suits, the female in a casual business suit.

I would like to introduce my new vice president. This person has proven that they can handle any situation well under pressure and they have been an invaluable resource and friend to me as I structure and reshape this country. Our country. Without further ado, please let me introduce Constance Philips!

Constance looks up at the mention of her name. She stands up, shaking slightly and staring hard at Michael. Michael smiles as Constance embraces him, then shakes his hand. She walks up to the podium and casts her eyes over the crowd and the filming crews.

“I’d like to thank Michael for giving me this opportunity to help develop and drive Annihilation forward into the future. Be assured that I will work for the people, for you. And I will always strive to make our amazing country the best it can be.”

Michael stands beside Constance and beams. Annihilation is back in business.

*Private to Annihilation*

Good day Michael Williams,

I am Nebu the II, Emperor of Taiwan. I would like to have a meeting with you shortly if you don't mind, I would like for you to stop by in Karumba to meet me and my government. Military stands ready to prepare for your arrival, please give a short notice to get the strip ready.

Nebu II.

*End Private Message*

'The Taiwanese Empire would like to re-welcome this nation to the world stage, as a neighbor we will do our best to keep peace at our borders.'

**Private message to the Emperor of Taiwan**

Thank you for your message.

We would be happy to meet with you, and I will ask that my vice president, Constance Philips is recognised as my stand in to this meeting, for I cannot attend, which is unfortunate. However I extend my warmest greetings to you and I look forward to working with you in the near and distant future.

Constance shall arrive in Taiwan immediately. She will be arriving in the governmental 747, so make sure that your strip can accommodate our jet.

Michael Williams,

President of Annihilation

**End Message**

We thank the nations so far for their warm wishes. We will not let you down.

"Zargathia welcomes Annihilation back into the world again."

*** Private ***

After sending the letter, Amyante frowned before heading back to her 'Sent' folder to reread the email.

- "Hm, that sounded somewhat odd... Oh well."