SpiderJerusalem versus SleepiB

OberstKrieger

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been forbidden to gamble Ragnarok assets, but... if I were able, I'd pony up 100 tech behind SpiderJ.

Go git 'im.

How will the winner be decided? Overall loss in NS? Are there extra points for flair?

Winner will be determined based on who comes up with the most creative Reason for War.

I have been forbidden to gamble Ragnarok assets, but... if I were able, I'd pony up 100 tech behind SpiderJ.

Go git 'im.

How will the winner be decided? Overall loss in NS? Are there extra points for flair?

I believe that the number of successful GAs would determine the winner... But it has yet to be decided

How about damage to other player + loot captured?

edit:how about we measure performance by this: score = (3*infra destroyed + 3*land captured + 10*technology captured + 5*technology destroyed) Whoever has high score wins.

Edited by SleepiB

How about damage to other player + loot captured?

edit:how about we measure performance by this: score = (3*infra destroyed + 3*land captured + 10*technology captured + 5*technology destroyed) Whoever has high score wins.

Well, I feel that we need to discuss it. But if we go by that formula, you would get a double tech advantage, so I find it rather unfair ;)

Well, I feel that we need to discuss it. But if we go by that formula, you would get a double tech advantage, so I find it rather unfair ;)

Hey now, I'm already going to have to temp trade to make up some of the 160k advantage you'll have in soldier efficiency.

How about we go by total number of victorious attacks: land, sea, and air?

Edit: A defeat alert would count as winning 2 ground attacks, in addition to whatever other ground attacks happen that day.

Edited by SleepiB

Hey now, I'm already going to have to temp trade to make up some of the 160k advantage you'll have in soldier efficiency.

How about we go by total number of victorious attacks: land, sea, and air?

Edit: A defeat alert would count as winning 2 ground attacks, in addition to whatever other ground attacks happen that day.

I was thinking along those lines, yes.

However, navy attacks, meh... But sure

Warfare does not take skill.

Says someone that's never had an opponent fight back.

Oh, and SJ, I suggest we count any ground or air attack that destroys infra as a victory(even if you lose the 1m for a "defeat" ground attack), and for navy, disregard battle support and blockades, as there isn't a roll to determine battle result. Anything else that needs to be addressed?

Says someone that's never had an opponent fight back.

Oh, and SJ, I suggest we count any ground or air attack that destroys infra as a victory(even if you lose the 1m for a "defeat" ground attack), and for navy, disregard battle support and blockades, as there isn't a roll to determine battle result. Anything else that needs to be addressed?

Agreed

If SpiderJ somehow wins, this will be pathetic. lol1.5ktech less.

On the contrary, I recently won a four-day war in which I had a 1k tech disadvantage.

We chose to utilize total NS lost as an objective measure of victory - ie. including tanks, aircraft, etc. Had it taken cash looted and defeat alerts into consideration, my victory would've been even greater still, but these have no strict NS correlations.