What the Vox Movement Represented [Note: Now IC]

Starfox101

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is that you guys are just as 'survivalist' as us, and once again, despite all the talk... you have yet to do anything bold. If you're not survivalists, how about just attacking us already? Oh, that's right.... :rolleyes:

Your version of survivalism is ill-defined. I am a survivalist, and I view that as a positive thing. If I were in charge of an alliance, I would sign treaties with alliances most likely to honor those treaties because then I would have the best chance of survival and having assistance during times of war. I would always honor my treaties, even to the temporary detriment of my alliance because without his word, a man has no assets. Furthermore, the sanctity of one's word, and his honor, is the essence of one's character in this world. Publicized signatures on a piece of paper are worthless; the only thing that has any value is the actual meaning behind the words on that paper, and the public status of the treaty is meaningless. As a person, if I cannot make a legitimate deal based on nothing but a handshake, then I, as an alliance leader, have failed.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon