When good raids go bad

dogbite

TPF and the alliance Blackwater have been having raid issues recently. We raided each other, each AA hit back and forth, etc.. The usual in TE, no big deal right? This has happened several times already this round.The difference this time is that Blackwater demanded we APOLOGIZE to them for something half their fault. Then they threatened to roll us by getting up a coalition to hit us.

TPF recognizes a state of war with Blackwater.Energizer arrogance,is unacceptable.

We didn't really want something like this to go this far. Especially with them coming out of the OP war. We'd been working on it, peace was all set-up and agreed on, we had our guys all set to peace everything out - THEN we were insulted and threatened. That's just not going to cut it.

No one should have to apologize for the nature of TE. I've never seen anyone ask for a public apology over meaningless trivial COMMON crap like this. It's happened several times this session already, both our fault and someone else's. Every other time this has happened, be it our fault or the other alliance's fault, or NO ONE'S fault - it just gets honorably peaced out and you move on. No further insults were needed. No threats issued, either. Oh well, here we go.

We also hope this doesn't last very long, and peace will be on the table at all times.

THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!

I KNOW! Apologies? In TE?!? For what happens all session long?

Energizer of Blackwater also appears to be carrying things over from SE and the Karma war as well. Interesting and explains a lot. At least this is what I'm getting from trying to talk with him on IRC.

Just adding that I don't even play SE lol

Not that bringing it into TE is ever a good thing.

Edited by ClashPoint

In recognition of Blackwater's war or public apology policy as well as their threat of apologize or OTHER AA's will kill us, I totally agree there is a State of War between Blackwater and TPF.

I hope their need to get something they don't deserve, yields their desired results.

Good luck with this Blackwater...

Lock an Load TPF, We have some killing to do. :gun::nuke::war:

o/TPF

o/Apologies

TPF and the alliance Blackwater have been having raid issues recently. We raided each other, each AA hit back and forth, etc.. The usual in TE, no big deal right? This has happened several times already this round.The difference this time is that Blackwater demanded we APOLOGIZE to them for something half their fault. Then they threatened to roll us by getting up a coalition to hit us.

TPF recognizes a state of war with Blackwater.Energizer arrogance,is unacceptable.

Just wanted to clarify some things .

"We raided each other, each AA hit back and forth, etc.."

No, Blackwater never raided TPF. BW was already involved in a war with OP and had no reason to raid other alliances.

"This has happened several times already this round."

TPF has raided BW 6 times in the past 2 weeks (conveniently, all while BW was at war with OP). BW has raided TPF zero times.

"The difference this time is that Blackwater demanded we APOLOGIZE"

The difference was that in one of those raids, one of your members nuked a BW member. Then 2 days ago, THREE of your nations decided to raid one BW member who had his hands full attacking OP nations.

Do I agree with how diplomacy was handled? No, not at all. But the facts need to be made clear. 2 BW nations were virtually destroyed, all while BW was tied up fighting OP. As far as the apology and threats made, well, I don't agree with it. But I believe things are being worked on to resolve it.

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

Blackwater's nations refused to peace out after the orders came to do so and continued to attack, our guys defended themselves. We tried very hard to get our people to peace out - and they were ready to do it. Then came insults and threats. There is no WAY we were going to comply with either those, on general principles alone. Energizer wanted this war, he got it.

ReadyAimFire's wars.

First two wars are as Blackwater, aganst OP. Third war is as Blackwater, being hit by TPF. Then it gets interesting. He switched alliances to ghost CDT, and was attacked by two TPF nations - reacting to his Blackwater war - wearing that AA. Kind of seems like a cheap and desperate trick to try and pull CDT into this altercation.

Except the last one is war against him by a Blackwater nation with the reason "NOT ONE STEP BACKWARDS." Very weird.

Edited by ClashPoint

Blackwater's nations refused to peace out after the orders came to do so and continued to attack, our guys defended themselves. We tried very hard to get our people to peace out - and they were ready to do it. Then came insults and threats. There is no WAY we were going to comply with either those, on general principles alone. Energizer wanted this war, he got it.

ReadyAimFire's wars.

First two wars are as Blackwater, aganst OP. Third war is as Blackwater, being hit by TPF. Then it gets interesting. He switched alliances to ghost CDT, and was attacked by two TPF nations - reacting to his Blackwater war - wearing that AA. Kind of seems like a cheap and desperate trick to try and pull CDT into this altercation.

Except the last one is war against him by a Blackwater nation with the reason "NOT ONE STEP BACKWARDS." Very weird.

Umm, what?

I am applying to CDT, and was left on a list on accident by Burning Glory (according to him). Go talk to him before accusing me of that.

Also, the first TPF nation that hit me has gone inactive so he hasn't accepted the peace offer yet.

The other one hit me because the list did not have my updated AA.

I'm no longer in BW, because I disagreed with their diplomatic tactics. And I have no say as to what CDT does.

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

Sureeee I'll take your word for it.

Certainly can't argue with you on Blackwater's "diplomatic" tactics.

They don't seem to appreciate it like I do though.

At the time we drew up target lists you were Blackwater, until 2pm server time yesterday.

That's when you changed, according to your nation.

The two of you obviously weren't around for Blackwater's diplomacy during past rounds. :ehm:

i was and so what.this is te.white peace is the only peace there is.no reps,deals,sorrys,or bs.take the peace or war.any BW members want to flee ill give them peace.you should not pay for a fool leader.

Edited by dogbite

i was and so what.this is te.white peace is the only peace there is.no reps,deals,sorrys,or bs.take the peace or war.any BW members want to flee ill give them peace.you should not pay for a fool leader.

It is most unfortunate that public education has failed you so.

In regards to Clashpoint's post, I fail to understand your reasoning of me "carrying things over" from SE. For simplicity sake, ill post the events, and you can make your own judgments about them.

-A TPF nation declares war on a BW nation for reason being "raid"

-BW seeks out TPF TE gov to get said nation to peace

-TPF sends 3 more nations to raid the BW AA

-BW organizes a retaliation against unprovoked attacks

-TPF sends in 9 more nations, all using full force including nuclear warheads (Really? in a "raid"?)

-TPF and BW meet in close doors, TPF claims that their members are to stop attacks, yet many continue otherwise.

-BW offers to drop the whole thing if TPF posts an apology for their unjust actions (mainly for having something to believe, as there were many conflicting stories with gov & members)

-TPF officially declares war on BW.

Now, in those series of events, did you honestly believe I was acting out of personal opinions of TPF from how they acted in SE, or do you think it might of had something to do with the unprovoked attacks?

Regardless, its quite apparent that TPF was never looking for peace. After all, why would burning glory send in a MoW to handle diplomacy? Why would increased aggression happen while blackwater was busy with OP? Why would TPF send in the 3 nations AFTER BW had requested a cease on all raids on BW diplomatically? Or, worse yet, why did TPF retaliate so hostile after we were defending our kin. Why else would they nuke our nations?

Even now as I right this, there are many in TPF that still think their actions were just and satisfactory, assuming that the only wrong doers were those who defend themselves from aggression. It therefore makes it strangely difficult to separate those that are ignorant, and those that are just plain illiterate.

It is a shame, really. To watch TPF as they take on alliances that they can outnumber. Honestly, when was the last time TPF warred someone who they didnt have the number advantage over? Its pretty clear why they chose Blackwater as their prime target. But, so be it. At least we will be able to say how it took a man with a hundred men at his back to have the balls to confront Blackwater. In fact, that maybe our slogan for next round!

-Energizer

BW TE commander

In regards to Clashpoint's post, I fail to understand your reasoning of me "carrying things over" from SE.

Several times in our incredibly brief chat you brought up TPF in SE. We both know there are logs to prove it. You can whine about whatever you want, and most of the rest of this post was more than a bit contrived to say the least. The facts are, peace was on the table and all set and done. Then you made a silly requirement you were NOT going to get - and not only because you don't deserve it. You knew better than to think you would. Then you threatened us. We have logs of THAT as well. Who the hell did you think you were going to bully? Certainly not us.

If you thought you were going to get anything other than war at that point, you were silly fellow indeed. We came with peace. We left with insults and threats. You got exactly what you wanted and what you deserved. Even some of your fellows posting in this thread agree. I hope the rest of them thank you after they glow.

Sorry, I find this amusing. ;)

As well you of all people should, good sir.

As well you should!

It is most unfortunate that public education has failed you so.

In regards to Clashpoint's post, I fail to understand your reasoning of me "carrying things over" from SE. For simplicity sake, ill post the events, and you can make your own judgments about them.

-TPF sends in 9 more nations, all using full force including nuclear warheads (Really? in a "raid"?)

-TPF and BW meet in close doors, TPF claims that their members are to stop attacks, yet many continue otherwise.

-BW offers to drop the whole thing if TPF posts an apology for their unjust actions (mainly for having something to believe, as there were many conflicting stories with gov & members)

Now, in those series of events, did you honestly believe I was acting out of personal opinions of TPF from how they acted in SE, or do you think it might of had something to do with the unprovoked attacks?

Regardless, its quite apparent that TPF was never looking for peace. After all, why would burning glory send in a MoW to handle diplomacy? Why would increased aggression happen while blackwater was busy with OP? Why would TPF send in the 3 nations AFTER BW had requested a cease on all raids on BW diplomatically? Or, worse yet, why did TPF retaliate so hostile after we were defending our kin. Why else would they nuke our nations?

Even now as I right this, there are many in TPF that still think their actions were just and satisfactory, assuming that the only wrong doers were those who defend themselves from aggression. It therefore makes it strangely difficult to separate those that are ignorant, and those that are just plain illiterate.

It is a shame, really. To watch TPF as they take on alliances that they can outnumber. Honestly, when was the last time TPF warred someone who they didnt have the number advantage over? Its pretty clear why they chose Blackwater as their prime target. But, so be it. At least we will be able to say how it took a man with a hundred men at his back to have the balls to confront Blackwater. In fact, that maybe our slogan for next round!

-Energizer

BW TE commander

With all that you state here and obviously you're so outnumbered and picked on... You could of accepted peace without the apology. You chose to require it, we declined..... Don't pretend you had no options besides

war and your such a victim.. We stated to you clearly we would peace out no problem, but "YOU INSISTED"

on the apology or no peace.

This isn't near as complicated as your book above suggest. We raided you, you defended with suporior force, we attacked your defender's with even more force. When we raided, we offered peace, when we defended our nations from overwhelming force, we wasn't raiding those BW nations, we were "ATTACKING" them not raiding them like the original nations. This same action has taken place over raids, round after round.

I see you are surprised..... This is TE.... If you wanted peace you just had to say so.

Obviously you don't like us, its TE lets war......better then bawwing :blush:

Edited by The Wizard of Oz

Pure Fantasy

Dogbite got it right in the OP

We raided each other, each AA hit back and forth, etc.. The usual in TE, no big deal right?

Some of that 'evidence' still exists (hasn't been deleted yet)

I have logs which show clearly what happened - when the Energizer Bunny took a hissy fit on IRC

After first agreeing peace

Then laughing at the situation because he's just bought 200 infra

The following image shows the intellect displayed by Bunny at that time

p3209594.jpg

Fair enough if you want to commit suicide by biting off more than you can chew Energizer

But to compromise your whole alliance with your idiotic threats is totally irresponsible

Sample:

06:49 Energizer Cool, cause unless I get a public apology, I want you to look real close to OP's strength graph, as thats how yours will look.

I have many in-game messages from Blackwater Nations stating that THEY are not happy with you but that they will fight for their alliance

I respect that - I always did give Blackwater respect in my communications in-game AND on IRC

You stated (from the logs which WILL embarrass you)

06:52 Energizer Im done here, im old, cold, and need my sleep.

06:52 Energizer otherwise, ill be cranky in the morning.

I suggest that you totally flipped

AND I find it disgusting that when your Alliance Mates were invited to channel you dismissed their input

06:33 Lochiel Any of these guys are welcome on this channel too btw

06:34 Energizer most asleep

You call yourself a leader

With Leadership comes Responsibility - Yousir are an idiot !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you FORCE me to reveal more, I will

.... Planet Steve will laugh at you

.... I doubt if your alliance will though

Pure Fantasy

Dogbite got it right in the OP

QUOTE (dogbite @ Nov 28 2009, 07:46 PM) *

We raided each other, each AA hit back and forth, etc.. The usual in TE, no big deal right?

Some of that 'evidence' still exists (hasn't been deleted yet)

I don't disagree with most of what you said, except for this part. You are wrong in thinking that Blackwater tech raided TPF. Blackwater may be rash, but they would not tech raid TPF while already fighting a war with OP. If you are referring to a war against a TPF nation by Waffle House, then you are looking at a guy who ghosted the BW aa and then declared three separate wars with a bunch of alliances. He was not a BW member, just a guy ghosting an aa.

I am no longer in BW, but I was involved in trying to resolve the tech raiding situation with TPF. BW wouldn't decide the best time to raid TPF was while fighting an alliance (OP) about 13 times their size. That's because they never raided TPF. On the other hand, TPF definitely tech raided BW, and were extremely aggressive about it (3 nations on 1). Just wanted to clarify this.

-A TPF nation sends an peace offer to the BW guy.

-BW nation responds with 2 CM's and 2 bombing runs

-A TPF nation sends peace again (with no CM's or bombing runs)

-BW nation don't accept it and said that he would not peace out.

-BW seeks out TPF TE gov to get said nation to peace (strange but ok?)

-A TPF nation offers peace AGAIN without attacking!

-BW nation denied the peace and attacked again.

- A TPF nation attacks on full scale including a nice nuke :)

then the rest happens:

-Energizer

BW TE commander

How it really happend.

And yes, I am the TPF nation.

Listen, I know I'm semi-retired, but this is how it is. I've seen it inside and out of many alliances. Thai, Folger, Tibs, etc have all talked to me about ideas strategies ( obviously not all, but their basic philosophy and government organization ) now let's get to TPF.

TPF does not get involved in wars without a VERY good reason. Mistakes sometimes happen, but the way TPF is run is like this.

TPF Government works their $@! off living by the TPF codes

TPF Government spends a lot of time considering all angles before they go to war

TPF Government believes most in ONE thing, Honor. Now I'm not saying we don't slip, but it's the single most important thing that defines us personally. TPF isn't perfect, but we do have a code of honor that we live by.

I would know, I was one of the highest and some would say a very useful member of the TPF Government for two rounds or so.

Well the point of all this is this. If You find yourself the subject of the Phoenix's wrath, you've screwed up, badly. Unless your goal is to have your alliance reduced to an average NS of 1000 anyway. If that's your plan so be it, but don't expect a lot of your members to be back next round. Or even care about TE after this.

In any case this is the bottom line, I will always have TPF in my heart. As Thaisport said when I was in the Government of TPF, "You literally bleed TPF"

I always will, no matter what comes. I will always defend them, I will always respect them, and I will always stand by them, no matter what my future holds.

o7 TPF

And The Phoenix Rises.. Forever.

If you are referring to a war against a TPF nation by Waffle House, then you are looking at a guy who ghosted the BW aa and then declared three separate wars with a bunch of alliances. He was not a BW member, just a guy ghosting an aa.

Any exchanges I've had with you in-game have been honest & respectful - so, I'll take your word for it that Waffle House was a ghost.

There have been many more raids from Blackwater though - I concede that they may NOT have occurred whilst you were fighting OP

My argument on the raids is fundamentally to state that Dogbite's OP was technically correct .....

..... but I don't deny that the more recent raids were indeed from TPF

..... I was one of these raiders - I was looking for a 'Soldier Kill' raid and chose badly

I am no longer in BW, but I was involved in trying to resolve the tech raiding situation with TPF. BW wouldn't decide the best time to raid TPF was while fighting an alliance (OP) about 13 times their size. That's because they never raided TPF. On the other hand, TPF definitely tech raided BW, and were extremely aggressive about it (3 nations on 1). Just wanted to clarify this.

You know, first hand, ReadyFireAIm what my and other TPF members reaction was to your retalliation

In a request to the TPF Nations who HAD jumped in after looking at our war screen (ALL alliances do this btw)

This - I've ommited names was sent out to the TPF Nations involved AND CC'd to the Blackwater Nations (including yourself)

I believe

• TPF showed dignity and respect
  • Most of Blackwater did too
  • Energizer - put you ALL in danger with his threats against TPF

Blackwater's organised response in defence of one of their Nations was one of the sweetest I've seen ....

..... one that we, in TPF, would be proud of.

SO,

Whilst, again, I thank you ALL for your response(s) ..... (Note Added: responses were typical war screen reactions)

..... I REALLY hope that you will give this message your attention and PEACE OUT BLACKWATER !!

Cam

A Typical response from Blackwater AND TPF Nations was

Subject: RE: Please Peace out Blackwater

Please confirm here

that it was one which gave respect for
your
organisation in these attacks

and that we offerred peace accross the board

The conversations and co-operation between BOTH alliances were respectful and honourable

Until the Energizer Bunnies batteries (and ego) flipped

---------------------

The ONLY one that I can't now respect is the Idiot Bunny

Does anyone agree ?
:P
Edited by Lochiel