Conference in Valkerheim With the Hanseatic Advisor

Bundeskanzler

In truth, Annette du Musline did not in any way want the position in Valkurheim. However, she had become a bit easier with her surroundings as time passed. The problem was simply that she didn't feel welcome in the new city-state and honestly hated being in Europe in general. Hanseatics, Australian Hanseatics did feel welcome in Crimea with the Dystopian Regime there, but anywhere else it was a bit of a stretch. When she had been called to the meeting, it had come as a bit of a shock. Slowly she made her way through the government complex to reach Mosley's quarters and after a quick bow, was prepared why she had been summoned.

The office had a table full of food for afternoon tea. Sandwiches (cucumber, egg and cress, fish paste, ham, and smoked salmon), scones (with clotted cream and jam), usually cakes and pastries (such as Battenberg, fruit cake or Victoria sponge) covered the tierd stand. Mosley beckoned du Musline to the table. "Thank you for coming at such short notice, Captain. Please help yourself."

Mosely himself started drinking his tea. "I am sorry if there is not enough tea to satisfy your wants. However, with the blockage, we have very little tea left, so we are conserving our resources for esteemed guests." Setting down his cup, he leaned back on his chair.

"Captain, I have called you to discuss a few matters concerning White Ruthenia. I know that you are supposed to be just an observer, but I feel that I would need a outside advisor to help me through the problems this country has. Would you be willing to have a post as National Security Advisor, if Australia has no problem with it?"

"Thank you Excellency. Very much." The girl said with a smile on her face as she took a few of the snacks off of the tray and poured herself a cup of tea before sitting down across from Mosley. Once she sat down, she listened to the problem that had been facing Valkurheim as of late. It was, in her mind, a disgraceful scenario no matter how you looked at it. They were surrounded by an immature government and the world had sided with the aggressors, as was to be expected. She sighed and looked down at the ground as Mosley finished his proposal.

"National Security Advisor? Well I have to say sir that I'm honored and I'm sure that Her Majesty would have no problem with the appointment. Though I must ask what all that this position would entail for me?"

"You shall have unlimited access to every military, foreign affairs, and internal security issues within White Ruthenia. All the ministers and officers shall be reporting to you whenever you wish.

If you wish, you may also be the Chief of Staff. White Ruthenia needs to train troops, since we lost all military commanders in the Queensland wars."

"You do me too much honor Your Excellency, but I will be glad to accept the role, both as Chief of Staff and as National Security Advisor. If there is anything you need me to do at the moment, I'll be glad to take a look, otherwise I'll begin my own operations concerning the nation after I leave." Annette sipped on the cup of tea.

Annette stood up from her chair and bowed. "I appreciate your willingness to include us in your affairs, Excellency. Since the formation, I have been reporting back to Brisbane, and now I have the pleasure of reporting to Her Majesty in Darwin. I can assure you that the Queendom still hopes for the strengthening of the Valkurheim state. We have a history with the region, however dim and however distant we are in Australia and we will defend it as best as we possibly can." Clearing her throat, she sighed. "But the first thing we must do is keep Belarus from getting any ideas that they can keep us isolated, trade is important, as is relations and if you need any help or peace of mind you have my mouth as well."

Clicking her heels she saluted. "If that will be all, I will begin my inspection of the military and if you require anything else of me. Please do not be afraid to call. Is there anything else you require Excellency? If not, I will make my report to Her Highness."

"There is one particular thing I require of you: Learn to get along with the Valkurheim Hanseatics. They have followed a different path of political development, and would not fit the more liberal Australian sentiments. "

OOC: I'll get to what the people of White Ruthenia are like in the future.