Doing It Better Than Jack

Lonely

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does The Lonely Man have any proof actually suggesting he actually got it from a "friend"? Its a double edge sword. I'd trust the word of people well known in the community rather then some angry NPO reroll reject.

NPO member bias much?

Does The Lonely Man have any proof actually suggesting he actually got it from a "friend"? Its a double edge sword. I'd trust the word of people well known in the community rather then some angry NPO reroll reject.

And you're the person they sent over to us? Man, and here I was hoping for someone that wasnt a complete insult.

And you're the person they sent over to us? Man, and here I was hoping for someone that wasnt a complete insult.

Here I was thinking that Sith had a little bit tougher skin than this. Come now Chron, it's pretty clear that the insult was to the man and not to the AA. Retto, like myself, has great respect for the NSO. What kind of reaction is expected when one of your members publicly posts our private, internal dirty laundry for the world to speculate on? That's far more insulting and damaging than Retto's post, yet we're not flinging faux outrage or blame at the NSO AA. Plus he's ex- )): GOoNS )): lol.

In response to the OP and all gossip lovers out there: As Imperial Legate, the position immediately below the FA Imperial Officers, I have an enormous amount of respect for Loucifer and especially Umbrae. There is less to this than it appears.

Here I was thinking that Sith had a little bit tougher skin than this. Come now Chron, it's pretty clear that the insult was to the man and not to the AA. Retto, like myself, has great respect for the NSO. What kind of reaction is expected when one of your members publicly posts our private, internal dirty laundry for the world to speculate on? That's far more insulting and damaging than Retto's post, yet we're not flinging faux outrage or blame at the NSO AA. Plus he's ex- )): GOoNS )): lol.

No, but the fact that you assigned someone like him to us is what I would consider an insult.

And it's hardly becoming of you lot to get all defensive when folks point out the absurdity of your responses to the airing of said dirty laundry.

yet we're not flinging faux outrage or blame at the NSO AA.

Well actually........

:ph34r:

Given that neither Loucifer nor Umbrae shared those logs with anyone, and are both savvy enough not to use !@#$%* or anything like it, it points to illegal means being used to get those logs. I would hope that NSO does not support anything that crosses the line in that way.

Still love ya'll though.....

No, but the fact that you assigned someone like him to us is what I would consider an insult.

And it's hardly becoming of you lot to get all defensive when folks point out the absurdity of your responses to the airing of said dirty laundry.

This isn't really the place to be discussing this and frankly, it would have been solved much more effectively in private. I assigned him to NSO because he is an active, intelligent diplomat; he may not have learned the art of diplomatic tact yet, but I felt that was fine because (I assumed) NSO was a tough alliance who wouldn't get their feathers ruffled over something so minor.

Additionally, I seem to remember that we sent more than just Retto over to your embassy. In fact, I remember that I personally had an honest and productive conversation with you and your compatriots there. If you wish to feel insulted over a post not even directed at your alliance in any way, that's fine. But it's petty and you know it.

Well actually........

Chron is saying that he is insulted that we sent Retto as ambassador to you, not Moo. Retto said nothing pertaining to NSO as an alliance.

Still love ya'll though.....

And it'll take a bit more than some CNF antics to change my good opinions of ya'll too :lol1:. This is all just fun and games, right? :v:

This isn't really the place to be discussing this and frankly, it would have been solved much more effectively in private. I assigned him to NSO because he is an active, intelligent diplomat; he may not have learned the art of diplomatic tact yet, but I felt that was fine because (I assumed) NSO was a tough alliance who wouldn't get their feathers ruffled over something so minor.

Additionally, I seem to remember that we sent more than just Retto over to your embassy. In fact, I remember that I personally had an honest and productive conversation with you and your compatriots there. If you wish to feel insulted over a post not even directed at your alliance in any way, that's fine. But it's petty and you know it.

And yet you miss my point completely. That's fine, after all, not the first time you got responded defensively to something completely different from what was said in a post, I suppose I'm used to it by now.