Doing It Better Than Jack

Lonely

So I received these logs from a friend. I thought they were much more interesting than the ones Jack posted, so I thought I'd share.

[17:30:40] <Loucifer> things are strange around here nowadays anyway.

[17:31:52] <UmbraeNoctem> Strager than usual, how?

[17:32:10] <Loucifer> not sure how to explain...

[17:32:28] <Loucifer> main concern is the attitude from our diplomatic team...

[17:32:45] <UmbraeNoctem> Well, yeah... that is the 'usual' for me now.

[17:32:47] <Loucifer> I have a sneaky suspicion they are not after whats best for this alliance.

[17:33:14] <Loucifer> considering how they felt betrayed at Moo's choice for successor

[17:33:29] <UmbraeNoctem> They are lucky I wasn't chosen <_<

[17:33:42] <Loucifer> anytime someone wants to discuss it, they get all defensive and clam up

[17:33:46] <Loucifer> Or me.

[17:34:15] <UmbraeNoctem> True that

[17:34:35] <Loucifer> and as much as i like mary, I dont think she is the right one for regent

[17:34:48] <UmbraeNoctem> Nope.

[17:35:17] <Loucifer> Its becoming a common thought that Cortath has no spine

[17:35:32] <Loucifer> Yes I know... i'm being mean

[17:36:20] <Loucifer> Any discussion between IO's usually ends up in an argument, and people threatening to quit... or storming out of the channel.

[17:36:28] <Loucifer> Its really !@#$@#$ annoying

[17:37:49] <Loucifer> nothing seems to get done, due to everything having to have a 2 week discussion on it before any move is made

[17:37:52] <UmbraeNoctem> I've discussed them extensively with Cortath. Part of the reason I'm moving to Counselor. <_<.

[17:38:23] <Loucifer> "them"?

[17:41:45] <UmbraeNoctem> Them FA and what you were just hitting on.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially considering they were grabbed with a Keylogger ;)

OOC: I'm not sure you know how a keylogger works. Perhaps you mean a screenlogger? In any case, it's utterly OOC and irrelevant especially given the ample options available here. A keylogger works by logging keystrokes of somebody with a keylogger installed onto their system. The only way for a conversation to have been captured in such a way would be for BOTH the parties to have keyloggers installed, both with their timers in sync so as to make a conversation out of the various postings. The effort required... is mind boggling. In short, you are so unbelievably wrong.

edit: clarity

Edited by Blacky

OOC: I'm not sure you know how a keylogger works. Perhaps you mean a screenlogger? In any case, it's utterly OOC and irrelevant especially given the ample options available here. A keylogger works by logging keystrokes of somebody with a keylogger installed onto their system. The only way for a conversation to have been captured in such a way would be for BOTH the parties to have keyloggers installed, both with their timers in sync so as to make a conversation out of the various postings. The effort required... is mind boggling. In short, you are so unbelievably wrong.

edit: clarity

I'm well aware how a key logger works. I'll message you as well.

Apparently Dilber is going to be speaking to Ivan. I /completely/ didn't expect that. Anyone who would like to offer me membership in their alliance, please PM me.

Never said he'd remove you. :rolleyes:

The fact you have this big a hard on for us makes me laugh though. :P

Apparently Dilber is going to be speaking to Ivan. I /completely/ didn't expect that. Anyone who would like to offer me membership in their alliance, please PM me.

Good luck with that lol.

Nice logs- but do you really think anyone will want you after this?

Good luck with that lol.

Nice logs- but do you really think anyone will want you after this?

Perhaps if they want to piss off the NPO. Either way, I'm perfectly happy to go unaligned, I was barely involved in NSO. If my nation is ZIed by tech raiders, I can still post on the CNF, which is all I really care about.

Never said he'd remove you. :rolleyes:

Of course not. ;)

The fact you have this big a hard on for us makes me laugh though. :P

If you don't want people to hate you, treat them like human beings.

There are people who dislike you a hell of a lot more than I do.

If you don't want people to hate you, treat them like human beings.

There are people who dislike you a hell of a lot more than I do.

:ph34r:

You're a bit late for the NPO-is-evil bandwagon.

So let me get this straight. You have some issue with the NPO; somehow you get hold of logs between two NPO IOs obviously venting in a private conversation. So to show up Jack Diorno, you decide to post these logs, no matter that they will cause personal hurt to individuals. You have not hurt the Order, but you have certainly hurt people who have brought no harm to you.

Well done.

And isn't accepting logs about another alliance considered spying these days? Just asking.

louisasith.gif

Especially considering they were grabbed with a Keylogger ;)

Well, from the OP:

[17:32:47] <Loucifer> I have a sneaky suspicion they are not after whats best for this alliance.

[17:34:35] <Loucifer> and as much as i like mary, I dont think she is the right one for regent

And &#33;@#&#036;%* ("Results 1 - 3 for Loucifer with Safesearch on. (0.16 seconds)")

[17:32:47] <Loucifer> I have a sneaky suspicion they are not after whats best ...

[17:34:35] <Loucifer> and as much as i like mary, I dont think she is the ...

&#33;@#&#036;%*.com/m2538ff8d

Of course, by now it is "Unknown post id, it may have expired or been deleted" so I guess you are all busily Deleting what ever you pasted into that bin :P

Apart from that I have no clue nor care for what is going on, back to retirement for me.

So let me get this straight. You have some issue with the NPO; somehow you get hold of logs between two NPO IOs obviously venting in a private conversation. So to show up Jack Diorno, you decide to post these logs, no matter that they will cause personal hurt to individuals. You have not hurt the Order, but you have certainly hurt people who have brought no harm to you.

Well done.

And isn't accepting logs about another alliance considered spying these days? Just asking.

But Moo, you know as well as I do that...

Ah forget it :awesome:

Not late, Moo, I am precisely on time.

So let me get this straight. You have some issue with the NPO

Figured that one out, did you? Well done.

somehow you get hold of logs between two NPO IOs obviously venting in a private conversation.

That is evident from the original post. Correct.

So to show up Jack Diorno, you decide to post these logs, no matter that they will cause personal hurt to individuals.

I fail to see how these logs hurt Jack Diorno in the slightest.

You have not hurt the Order, but you have certainly hurt people who have brought no harm to you.

Well done.

I'm sure you were delighted that these logs were made public.

I don't know about spying in the old days, (OOC) I only joined in September!!! (OOC) Har har.

Like the New Pacific Order have claimed so often, there is little you can do if someone approaches you with logs and dumps them in query with you, if you haven't requested it. NPO have received information on Vox and Blackstone without asking for it. That doesn't constitute spying, at least by your standards.

I don't know about spying in the old days, (OOC) I only joined in September!!! (OOC) Har har.

Like the New Pacific Order have claimed so often, there is little you can do if someone approaches you with logs and dumps them in query with you, if you haven't requested it. NPO have received information on Vox and Blackstone without asking for it. That doesn't constitute spying, at least by your standards.

You only joined in September yet you speak of actions done long before the Karma War, which began last April. I call shenanigans, sir!

Who are you really? :P