Kleos DoW

Altered

CB? Who needs one this is Tournament Edition. As of 11:45 a state of war exists between Kleos and GATO so let’s drink some beers and kill some pixels.

Signed by

Spencer, Kleos Emperor

Have fun fighting off those nukes GATO.

I must say, Kleos is preatty bad $@!

Haveing RE as a protector was probably usefeul for them in the first week or two, but they clearly won't be needing it.

Quite an impressive number of nukes and nation avg. for a 14 man AA.

GATO doesn't stand a chance.

• 2 weeks later...
Have fun fighting off those nukes GATO.

I must say, Kleos is preatty bad $@!

Haveing RE as a protector was probably usefeul for them in the first week or two, but they clearly won't be needing it.

Quite an impressive number of nukes and nation avg. for a 14 man AA.

GATO doesn't stand a chance.

lol

Looks like kleos bit off more then they could chrew. Their middle and lower ranks have been massacred and their nuclear nations can't do anything but watch them get pounded into ZI.

whoa didn't see that coming

As credit to Kleos they did get our 2 infra hugger ghosts to surrender the first day but yeah they miscalculated bad. They thought they could war us for one round have their top guys beat us up and we'd cave. It was easy for us to see that after the first round their top nations would be out of range and unable to help the rest of the alliance. After that it was easy pickins for us. Considering that all but one Kleos nation in our range is turtling, I think this war is pretty much done. I hope Kleos leadership has learned a valuable lesson for next round.

Edited by magicninja

As credit to Kleos they did get our 2 infra hugger ghosts to surrender the first day but yeah they miscalculated bad. They thought they could war us for one round have their top guys beat us up and we'd cave. It was easy for us to see that after the first round their top nations would be out of range and unable to help the rest of the alliance. After that it was easy pickins for us. Considering that all but one Kleos nation in our range is turtling, I think this war is pretty much done. I hope Kleos leadership has learned a valuable lesson for next round.

there isn't much that we can learn from this.

We declared to get some action, we can't forsee your guys going to POW status after 10minutes. I fought 6guys including you and destroyed all of them. So in my eyes this isn't a lost war. We completely destroyed your upper section and you guys destroyed our our middle ranked nations. So I think that is pretty good for an alliance declaring war on an alliance twice as big as Kleos.

there isn't much that we can learn from this.

We declared to get some action, we can't forsee your guys going to POW status after 10minutes. I fought 6guys including you and destroyed all of them. So in my eyes this isn't a lost war. We completely destroyed your upper section and you guys destroyed our our middle ranked nations. So I think that is pretty good for an alliance declaring war on an alliance twice as big as Kleos.

They weren't our guys. All I know is more than half of your nations are in ruins. In my eyes all your gov did is lead most of your alliance to a slaughter. Sure your top 5 guys did what they wanted that was never a question but as an alliance you failed bad.

First of all we hit you guys because you was two times our size and looked like a challenge little did I know your top guys would cave so fast leaving a big gap in NS. The first 7 days we beat you guys up. However it was smart on your part rejecting the first two peace offers I sent you and waiting for that first round of wars to expire so your now all small nations could gang up on the few small guys we had so ill give you that one.

The point is this is TE there are wars here and this one is over so stop trash talking and move on.