Say there boy, pull this here lever and watch what happens.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make sure you wash and scrub well after touching this filth echelon.

^^^This.^^^ :lol1:

Also this is clearly a resurrection of One-Vision. Everyone knows GGA and Echelon were the leading powers of that bloc. All that talk of change *rubbish* - the new leaders of GGA & Echelon have clearly not taken anything learned from Karma to heart... How dare they re-new their friendship. They should be drawn and quartered - the whole lot of 1V. Never to admit friendship and even worse treaty themselves to any of the others again. What kind of world have we created ? Is this to be the legacy of Karma ? A GGA making its own decisions - where is the beloved Imperial Green Village ?

o/ Echelon

o/ GGA

I have no problems with MADPs personally.

Honestly, I expected to come in here and post some vague, yet demeaning potshot like all the cool kids, but I just can't find it in me. So all you'll get from me is a sincere congrats, sorry.

Interesting to see the fuss being raised over this. :lol1:

Congrats GGA & Echelon.

make sure you wash and scrub well after touching this filth echelon.

Your alliance never seemed to mind having 3 (4?) MADP's with them throughout your history.

B)

Edited by Mr Damsky

Ain't like we're talking about Echelon and GGA at their height of power...so I don't honestly see what all the fuss is about.

I will however offer my congratulations and hopes for a successful partnership.

Thank you for your best wishes, Chairman Hal. They are appreciated. As far as the perspective you seek ... well, one must take into consideration those whose sense of lulz have yet to advance past the opening of the Karma War. I'd say they were bitter at the result, but ... um ...

Anyway, looking forward to maintaining the friendship and growing with you, Echelon.

Geez, it's like two fail alliances can't even touch tips in a corner without people pointing and laughing. And here I thought we were too irrelevant for anyone to notice or care wtf we do. :awesome:

Just goes to show that no matter how high-minded you'd like to be, you can't help but laugh when you see a retard fall down and hurt themselves.

You know, this being an MDAP rather then a MDoAP doesn't change a single thing.

Not one.

Echelon and GGA are such good friends, I don't forsee that there would ever be a situation where that optional clause would not be used. Being optional was so irrelavant, we decided to not even include it, why waste your time saying it will be optional when everybody knows that its not going to be invoked. Seems like common sense, giving you less to read so you can get on with your real life those filthy things you do while by yourself.

Really, being an MDAP doesn't make a bit of difference to you, the only people that it should really matter to is the alliances signing, because they're the ones who are putting their balls in a clamp as a result, they're the ones assuming the risk and so forth. Echelon and GGA both appear confident enough with the other to take that risk, so instead of your mindless crying over nothing, why don't you do something constructive with your time, like washing your sheets.

Edited by memoryproblems

You know, this being an MDAP rather then a MDoAP doesn't change a single thing.

Not one.

Echelon and GGA are such good friends, I don't forsee that there would ever be a situation where that optional clause would not be used. Being optional was so irrelavant, we decided to not even include it, why waste your time saying it will be optional when everybody knows that its not going to be invoked. Seems like common sense, giving you less to read so you can get on with your real life those filthy things you do while by yourself.

Really, being an MDAP doesn't make a bit of difference to you, the only people that it should really matter to is the alliances signing, because they're the ones who are putting their balls in a clamp as a result, they're the ones assuming the risk and so forth. Echelon and GGA both appear confident enough with the other to take that risk, so instead of your mindless crying over nothing, why don't you do something constructive with your time, like washing your sheets.

No the "o" doesn't matter because if one was to get rolled then the other would 99% probably get rolled along side that alliance...because people think this way: better to kill two (insert word here) with one stone, if you know what I'm saying.

And if one was to attack another alliance, the "o" wouldn't matter either because you would end up attacking the SAME people anyway through different treaties.

idrc, MADP's kinda mean that you guys are close but its not as strong as say the Non cancellation treaty between NPO and MHA, if you made it like that, then I would consider you guys bff's for life.

Either way good liuck with friendship, because hey, everyone needs someone.

Edited by Jtkode

No the "o" doesn't matter because if one was to get rolled then the other would 99% probably get rolled along side that alliance...because people think this way: better to kill two (insert word here) with one stone, if you know what I'm saying.

And if one was to attack another alliance, the "o" wouldn't matter either because you would end up attacking the SAME people anyway through different treaties.

idrc, MADP's kinda mean that you guys are close but its not as strong as say the Non cancellation treaty between NPO and MHA, if you made it like that, then I would consider you guys bff's for life.

Either way good liuck with friendship, because hey, everyone needs someone.

aye, as far as those "no-cancellation" treaties go, those are pretty hard-core, puts entirely too much stock in things of the present, it doesn't matter how strong current relations are, things will inevitably change, and sometimes for the worse. pre-war (and even today), Echelon has had treaties that date back before Echelon was formed, treaties originally signed by The Shadowhood. You hope that you will maintain friendships and that treaties will never need to be canceled, but its important to be able to take action should, god forbid, you grow apart.

More then anything, it just amuses me to see people complain about other alliances doing something that they themselves don't have the balls to do. There isn't a single thing wrong with a MDAP, some people just don't trust their allies enough to take things that far. Echelon and GGA being that comfortable with one another is far from a weakness in my book.

Edited by memoryproblems

Gratz Freinds :)

I dont know why people are judging them, its like you're asking them to take a beating, pay some reps and then make totally new circle of friends. i.e. in your sphere of influence or its same old fail. Judge the ex-hegemony with the actions post Karma war..this goes especially for BJ, and you'll see that their slates are cleaner than there moral overlords.

I am glad the treaty is restored, if both parties do not cancel it willingly, it should and must remain.

Edited by shahenshah

Nobody ever wants to activate these things, they are made and activated by necessity. Mutually assured destruction is determined by the ego of the aggressors, and sometimes their replacements. Rarely are the defenders objectionable to a cease fire.

But if the aggressor is you, how will you assure that your ego is kept in check? You have more responsibility on your hands, the security and sanctity of not one, but two alliances? How will you ensure that peace is kept knowing all of this hangs above your head?

Judge the ex-hegemony with the actions post Karma war..this goes especially for BJ, and you'll see that their slates are cleaner than there moral overlords.

No-one's slate is really dirty post-Karma, except possibly Athens' or NSO's. But yes, there have been encouraging signs from GGA, which is why a re-signing of a Hegemonic treaty is surprising. I don't particularly mind that they are still friends, although they could have picked better :P, but when a treaty's forcibly cancelled it's a good opportunity to assess whether it's at the right level. Ironchef pretty much said earlier in the thread that the MADP was re-signed so as not to offend Echelon.

Nobody ever wants to activate these things, they are made and activated by necessity. Mutually assured destruction is determined by the ego of the aggressors, and sometimes their replacements. Rarely are the defenders objectionable to a cease fire.

Nonsense. People sign these things with the specific purpose of activating it at some point. If they didn't want to activate it, they wouldn't add it in the first place.

I don't quite understand why everyone is so dead set against pure MADP treaties nowadays. Essentially, the only difference between MDoAP and MADP is that with the former, you have the option of getting beat down in a losing war. With the latter, getting beat down is mandatory.

Nothing changes for a war that is won from the start. (Vast majority of aggressive wars)

That's a uh... pretty big difference.

Geez, it's like two fail alliances can't even touch tips in a corner without people pointing and laughing. And here I thought we were too irrelevant for anyone to notice or care wtf we do. :awesome:

Just goes to show that no matter how high-minded you'd like to be, you can't help but laugh when you see a retard fall down and hurt themselves.

Stop trolling yourself :huh: