So um... Danny

Gecko

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For God sakes, take a damn joke once in a while. I've been trolled countless times. Just don't join these damn channels and ban those people from your channel. Do you always have to go to OWF and complain bout this stuff? Erik and Danny told me to join cause they told me it was a joke for all that matter. Like Rebel Virginia said, GROW A SPINE ALREADY! If I put every troll/fagscan/hatePMs on OWF, I'd have over 25 posts already.

Wanna come to CCC's channel so I can show u how to Kban/kick trolls and haters?

But seriously, get over it and Peace brother.

This rant and sudden burst of anger does not seem very Christian to me. Oh, well.

Sounds like 2 micro alliances acting like micro alliances. Not sure what there is to see here.

But that one guy started that channel, and that wasn't very nice!

If you're going to post logs, can you at least make them entertaining?

Edited by Mathias

I had the drastic urge to facedesk the hell out of myself after reading this.

Alias, stop acting like a child. Kickban, move on. If you honestly expect to gain respect and publicity through whining, bawing, posting logs and then committing acts of revenge, the results will only be negative.

I had the drastic urge to facedesk the hell out of myself after reading this.

Alias, stop acting like a child. Kickban, move on. If you honestly expect to gain respect and publicity through whining, bawing, posting logs and then committing acts of revenge, the results will only be negative.

^this so many times over. Especially the part about King Alias acting like a child.