So um... Danny

Gecko

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When some random guy amsg'ed a channel name, I decided to join.

I asked, "what's so bad about LBA?", and was told they were a fail alliance.

I joined LBA"s channel and asked about them, and was told they were a "nice and friendly alliance".

After the trolling by both groups last night (and this thread), all I have to say is I'll reserve judgment. But at least it was an interesting way to pass a slow night :P

When some random guy amsg'ed a channel name, I decided to join.

I asked, "what's so bad about LBA?", and was told they were a fail alliance.

I joined LBA"s channel and asked about them, and was told they were a "nice and friendly alliance".

After the trolling by both groups last night (and this thread), all I have to say is I'll reserve judgment. But at least it was an interesting way to pass a slow night :P

Ironically, the same thing happened with me :)

It certainly was fun watching the drama from both sides :P

Fun Drama? You guys don't know the half of it. Ever since OoJ had started it has been constant fighting... And the reason, because a gov member of OoJ tired to poach LBA. LBA said no, and that they just wanted to be friends, but that gov member of OoJ, did not take no for an answer, and after that day, it was

"I WANNA KILL LBA"

"I WANT LBA TO DIE"

"I WANT TO DOW LBA"

I left OoJ because I did not want to sit in an alliance that disses an alliance for not wanting to merge. Yeah, a fail merge caused everything, the trolling, the fighting, the possible wars, the hating each other, and caused me to leave.

Best of Luck to OoJ, and LBA.

Fun Drama? You guys don't know the half of it. Ever since OoJ had started it has been constant fighting... And the reason, because a gov member of OoJ tired to poach LBA. LBA said no, and that they just wanted to be friends, but that gov member of OoJ, did not take no for an answer, and after that day, it was

"I WANNA KILL LBA"

"I WANT LBA TO DIE"

"I WANT TO DOW LBA"

I left OoJ because I did not want to sit in an alliance that disses an alliance for not wanting to merge. Yeah, a fail merge caused everything, the trolling, the fighting, the possible wars, the hating each other, and caused me to leave.

Best of Luck to OoJ, and LBA.

that sounds familiar. if i guess the gov member right, would you tell me if i am correct or not?

It's not that hard of a guess, it was more than just LBA that it happened too, 4 or 5 other alliances came to me and said the same thing, but I don't wanna get into more than just this mess. So if you are thinking someone, then I am sure that you are right...

It's not that hard of a guess, it was more than just LBA that it happened too, 4 or 5 other alliances came to me and said the same thing, but I don't wanna get into more than just this mess. So if you are thinking someone, then I am sure that you are right...

hehehehe. i was thinking of Marcus.

Hello, I am here to inform everyone the alliances of OoJ and LBA have agreed on peace.

No party onvolved shall troll the other alliance or there will be consequences.

As for King Alias no hard feelings :rolleyes: , and both alliances will work on fixing relations and stop this childish argument.

o/ LBA

o/ OoJ

Nothing to see here please move along, the reason King Alias didn't post this is because of personal problems please find me in IRC if you wish to know them. Move Along.

DRINK! :lol1:

For God sakes, take a damn joke once in a while. I've been trolled countless times. Just don't join these damn channels and ban those people from your channel. Do you always have to go to OWF and complain bout this stuff? Erik and Danny told me to join cause they told me it was a joke for all that matter. Like Rebel Virginia said, GROW A SPINE ALREADY! If I put every troll/fagscan/hatePMs on OWF, I'd have over 25 posts already.

Wanna come to CCC's channel so I can show u how to Kban/kick trolls and haters?

But seriously, get over it and Peace brother.

This is so ironic. How often do people here complain and whine that there's nothing interesting going on, that there's no drama and that no one does anything.

Yet here we have an alliance that wished to name and shame another, and give you some drama, yet still you whine and complain that he ruined your day.

I'd say that those moaners are the ones that need to get over it. The LBA obviously thought they were doing a community service by warning others of the idiots that roam the verse, and instead of just taking it under advisement you flame the guy.

If everyone just kept quiet about this kind of stuff, it will be allowed to grow and flourish into something worse, so if someone tries to nip it in the bud now before it becomes a problem I'd say its a good thing.

But what do I know, I'm no internet tough guy so I don't see that point in ragging on folks just for 'lulz'.

This is so ironic. How often do people here complain and whine that there's nothing interesting going on, that there's no drama and that no one does anything.

Yet here we have an alliance that wished to name and shame another, and give you some drama, yet still you whine and complain that he ruined your day.

I'd say that those moaners are the ones that need to get over it. The LBA obviously thought they were doing a community service by warning others of the idiots that roam the verse, and instead of just taking it under advisement you flame the guy.

If everyone just kept quiet about this kind of stuff, it will be allowed to grow and flourish into something worse, so if someone tries to nip it in the bud now before it becomes a problem I'd say its a good thing.

But what do I know, I'm no internet tough guy so I don't see that point in ragging on folks just for 'lulz'.

exactly good point

B)

people want relevant drama i'd guess. they want to hear NPO is acting like @#$% to VE. or TOP is pulling something shady behind the scenes with STA or a CSN civil war :awesome: because that leads to what most of us want. war. a couple micros calling each other names wouldnt lead to much. if it did we'd see a cancelled protectorate