So um... Danny

Gecko

Alright so here's how it started. I was idling, (eating) and when I come back to my computer, theres this chan called #lolba with all these people trolling etc. A person named Danny, now leader of OoJ (his shame made their real leader leave) started it. I finally contacted OoJ's leader, Erik, and he put a stop to #lolba, only to have #failba start. These trolling actions were unprovoked. Here are a few logs from the actions of OoJ's leader last night.

06[21:14] * @Learz watches the tumbleweed blow past

[21:14] <@Learz> It's like a wild west movie...

[21:14] <@Keeper> pissis me off so much

[21:14] <@Keeper> they even called me a newb

[21:15] <@Learz> hey Danny, is it just LBA, or do you pick a new alliance every week? :P

03[21:15] * Gulagman[CCC] (**MODEDIT**) has joined #LOLBA

03[21:15] * liltrekkie[FAILBA] sets mode: +v Gulagman[CCC]

03[21:15] * Danny sets mode: +o Gulagman[CCC]

03[21:15] * Eveready[Epic|Shower] sets mode: -bbb **MODEDIT**

[21:15] <@Eveready[Epic|Shower]> :P

03[21:15] * jaybooker (**MODEDIT**) has joined #LOLBA

03[21:15] * liltrekkie[FAILBA] sets mode: +v jaybooker

03[21:16] * Learz sets mode: +o jaybooker

03[21:16] * Eveready[Epic|Shower] is now known as Eveready[Epic]

[21:16] <~Danny> people

[21:16] <~Danny> I must

[21:16] <@Gulagman[CCC]> is this seriously the LBA hate club?

[21:16] <&Erik[OoJ|Gov]Away> LEAVE DAMMIT <-- Erik's attempt at stopping the arrogant Danny

[21:16] <~Danny> let someone take over this channel

[21:16] <~Danny> yes

03[21:16] * Erik[OoJ|Gov]Away is now known as Erik[OoJ|Gov]

[21:16] <~Danny> im working on forums

[21:16] <@liltrekkie[FAILBA]> LET ME TAKE IT OVER

[21:16] <@Gulagman[CCC]> gosh, were do i sign?

03[21:16] * Eveready[Epic] is now known as Eveready[LBA|Applicant]

[21:16] <@Gulagman[CCC]> my n00ks are at ur disposal :P

[21:16] <~Danny> LMAO

[21:17] <@liltrekkie[FAILBA]> OMG NEWKS

[21:17] <@jaybooker> :)

[21:17] <@liltrekkie[FAILBA]> lol\

Afterwards, I left, fed up with this. I was visiting our embassy at the STA when Jyrinx posted logs. They were spamming their sh*t in our public channel now too. Here are the logs Jyrinx showed me.

[22:23] * Jyrinx[sTA] sets mode: +m

[22:23] <+liltrekkie[away]> FAILBA

[22:23] <+Teridax> FAILBA

[22:23] <+liltrekkie[away]> LOLBA

[22:23] <+Teridax> FAILBA

[22:23] <+Teridax> LOLBA

[22:23] * Jyrinx[sTA] sets mode: -v liltrekkie[away]

[22:23] * +Teridax stops

[22:23] <%Jyrinx[sTA]> Indeed

[22:23] * +Teridax feels remorse

[22:23] <%Jyrinx[sTA]> That by the way was pathetic

[22:23] <+Sokka> devoice him anyway!

[22:23] <+Emperor_Tiberius[NpO][RE|TE]> LOLBA

[22:23] <%Jyrinx[sTA]> I think LBA is noobish and fail too

[22:23] <+Sokka> ily guys

[22:23] <+Teridax> yep

[22:23] <%Jyrinx[sTA]> But spamming their channel is pathetic

[22:24] <%Jyrinx[sTA]> And you guys are morons

[22:24] <%Jyrinx[sTA]> Seriously

[22:24] <%Jyrinx[sTA]> $%&@ you

[22:24] * Jyrinx[sTA] sets mode: +b **MODEDIT**

* Timer 1 activated

* Timer 1 halted

[22:24] * liltrekkie[away] was kicked by Jyrinx[sTA] (bye)

[22:29] <+Teridax> LOLBA

[22:29] <+Teridax> FAILBA

[22:29] * Keeper (**MODEDIT**) has joined #littlebig

[22:29] * ChanServ sets mode: +v Keeper

[22:29] * Akkarin sets mode: -v Teridax

[22:29] * Jyrinx[sTA] sets mode: +b **MODEDIT**

* Timer 1 activated

[22:29] * Akkarin sets mode: +m

* Timer 1 halted

[22:29] * Teridax was kicked by Jyrinx[sTA] (bye)

Another quote from Jyrinx:

Someguy named Danny is organizing trolling of your channel. Since I have hops in your channel for some reason I stopped it. Just thought you should know (I was in your channel because I heard them planning that).

Edit: There was a hella lot more trolling than just what I quoted btw.

As soon as I got back on IRC, they started again. I banned all the offenders.

03[21:07] * Now talking in #littlebig

03[21:07] * Topic is '4,1Welcome to Little Big Alliance IRC Chat! ~=Sack King, &=Sack Princess and Little Big Council, @=Sack People, %=Sack Friends! Forums are www.littlebigalliance.freeforums.org | We are LBA. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.'

03[21:07] * Set by Dingo on Thu Nov 26 12:32:34

03[21:07] * ChanServ sets mode: +oq King_Alias[LBA] King_Alias[LBA]

03[21:07] * liltrekkie[FAILBA] (**MODEDIT**) has joined #littlebig

[21:07] <+Learz> LOL

03[21:07] * ChanServ sets mode: +v liltrekkie[FAILBA]

[21:07] <+Learz> so close

[21:07] <+liltrekkie[FAILBA]> FAILBA

[21:07] <+liltrekkie[FAILBA]> LOLBA

03[21:07] * Akkarin sets mode: +b **MODEDIT**

03[21:07] * liltrekkie[FAILBA] was kicked by Akkarin (See you in hell)

03[21:07] * liltrekkie[FAILBA] (**MODEDIT**) has joined #littlebig

03[21:07] * ChanServ sets mode: +v liltrekkie[FAILBA]

01[21:07] <~King_Alias[LBA]> I saw what you guys were doing

03[21:07] * Akkarin sets mode: -e **MODEDIT**

03[21:07] * Akkarin sets mode: -e *!*@*

01[21:07] <~King_Alias[LBA]> I saw logs

03[21:07] * liltrekkie[FAILBA] was kicked by Akkarin (Get lost)

[21:07] <+Keeper> this must be a real pain in the $@!

03[21:08] * King_Alias[LBA] sets mode: +b **MODEDIT**

If this is really how Danny wants to spend his time, organizing the needless trolling of my alliance, I feel the need to post this. The world must see his shameless actions, and how he conducts his alliance.

Edited by Donnerjack
ModEdit: No hostmasks please.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

King Alias have you told them about #LOLJUSTICE

#loljustice was started after #lolba

When Erik asked I deregistered and closed the channel. Afterwards, you started #failba and kept it going, Erik left your alliance, and now MHA has dropped you as a protectorate.

EDIT: My apologies Donnerjack, I didn't realize those were on there. Thank you.

Edited by King Alias

What point are you trying to address here, Or is there no point in this at all. As i see it your just trying to bite your a nice name tag by shaming an alliance which to my knowledge you have no even contacted to try and resolve this issue properly but rather you rushed to place logs on OWF for all to see. You claim Danny is fail leader well look at the actions you have just taken they show your luck of diplomacy and judgement of situations.

The other note is, its not only Danny who is involved in this it is a whole list of names but yet you see it upon your self to only point your finger at one person. An old saying goes “4 people rob a bank; the getaway driver, the guard, the watch out and the thief, it’s only the thief that robbed the bank it’s all 4 of them. So I suggest you stop your revenge train before it actually crushes.

I actually viewed LBA very fondly and I still have that respect for them, i just don’t have it for you.

Okay...now here's how things work, Alias. If someone comes and acts unruly in your channel and you don't like it, you ban them. If they commit the same actions in another chan, that's their own business. Now since you talked to Erik and he was opposed to the actions, that is not the official position of OoJ, simple as that. The leader makes the rules (unless you've got one of those silly democratic systems or something :P). Is it classless? Sure. But really, there's nothing you can do about it. If you don't like it, all you can really do is drop any relations with them and ignore them. MHA is doing pretty much that by dropping them, and had the courtesy not to release any messy details and leaving it as simply "their actions violated the protectorate." As much as I like a little drama, this is childish and pointless and really shouldn't have ever gotten here in the first place. I've seen chans bit by organized squads of rabblerousers before, all you do is ban and move on.

#loljustice was started after #lolba

When Erik asked I deregistered and closed the channel. Afterwards, you started #failba and kept it going, Erik left your alliance, and now MHA has dropped you as a protectorate.

So you're just as immature but got reeled in by someone else? Great.

In either case, I presume that in the near future, before MHA's temporary protection runs dry, Nueva Vida will have signed a protectorate with OoJ, so if there's anything else you want to complain about send it my way.

"#loljustice was started after #lolba

When Erik asked I deregistered and closed the channel. Afterwards, you started #failba and kept it going, Erik left your alliance, and now MHA has dropped you as a protectorate."

That shows that your no better than the person you are trying to avenge. You too sir qualify for a jerk.

Wow Im not sure what your trying to prove here.... Seriously 1) Log dumping is fail 2) This issue had NOTHING to do with the OWF 3) No one gives a ?%*&. Now that your little attempt at feeding the dramallama has failed miserably please spare us anymore nonsense and just go away...

Also, thanks for wasting my time, I'll never get those 3 minutes back *sigh*

How Keve Feels about it: Mildly annoyed SRSKeve.jpg

@King Alias.

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Log dumping on OWF because your channel got spammed is fail.

Whatever happened to simply banning the offenders, putting this behind you and moving on? Instead you choose to log dump on OWF and drag people's names through the mud in an attempt to start a war over something that alert OPs could have easily fixed. I want you to name ONE alliance who's channel hasn't been spammed. What about the daily flaming and baiting that occurs on CCC's IRC channel? You don't see them whining about it on OWF now do you? Seriously dude, nobody cares. Suck it up and move on.

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

I believe the best course of action would be to turn the other cheek. There is also a very wise saying that comes to mind, as a pacifist and someone who has taken it upon himself to try and spread the word of peace it springs to mind quickly, and that is "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

Although this attack on you seems rather insulting, this is hardly anything special on planet bob. I spam channels all the time, many alliances do coordinated spam attacks for the fun of it. I don't understand the point of telling us about this to be honest, did you want some moral crusaders to huff and puff and scare the bullies away?