Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that useless Internal Affairs IO Sir Donald R Deamon still around?

Sad to see DarkMistress go, I suppose. I might stretch it and state that hawk 11 will be a loss. Can't really say the same about Umbrae. Loucifer's the best appointment of the lot.

Is that useless Internal Affairs IO Sir Donald R Deamon still around?

Unfortunately, yes. And until he is gone, I still distrust how NPO is run. Someone as useless as he in a post as high as his for such a long time... that just shouldn't happen. Moo should have canned him after ACE fell through.

Unfortunately, yes. And until he is gone, I still distrust how NPO is run. Someone as useless as he in a post as high as his for such a long time... that just shouldn't happen. Moo should have canned him after ACE fell through.

And thus my hopes are dashed. Not that they were particularly high anyway, of course. I don't know how he got IO in the first place.... political reliability, I suppose.

Oh?

Well that is pretty interesting.

That being said, congratulations on the reforms, Pacifica, here's hoping this gets some momentum going.

Congratulations.

DarkMistress will be sorely missed. All the moons who rotated her have lost a gravitational pull today.

:ph34r:

A National Day of Mourning has been called for, and all nutella has been removed from the shelves in Francograd for that time. However, there were very few jars to be found, both in the Order and in the Cyberverse.

Be well DM; you are missed.

DM's gone?

The demand curve for foodstuffs shifts sharply to the left. Prices plummet and suddenly thousands of starving Red Team children from impoverished, bombed out villages may yet again see the light and warmth of another spring.

Gonna be honest, have mixed feelings about this.

UmbraeNoctem has served as a model leader of our military and is one of the longest service Military Affairs Imperial Officers in our history. It is with regret that I see him retiring from his duties in Military Affairs, but I smile with the renewed promise of his wise counsel and leadership to the Emperor and Imperial Officers as a Counselor.

Wow I thought he was long gone from this game, shows how up to date with things I am.