Orange Team Should Beware

Mechanus

I love when I get mail like this.

To: Mechanus From: Armadeus Washington Date: 11/25/2009 10:28:07 AM

Subject: We Are Chaos

I am the representative for a group know as Chaos Internal. We are organizing the destruction of major alliances on the Orange Team. We always need support and members though. Your alliance may ally with us either publicly or privately. With your alliance's help, we will be one step closer to completing our mission.

Are you in?

Orange Team, you should be very very scared. Or something.

*edit-ignore my poor spelling...I'm thinking more about the 4-day holiday coming up more than anything else. Beward=Beware*

Edited by Mechanus

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To: Mechanus From: Armadeus Washington Date: 11/25/2009 11:31:12 AM

Subject: RE: We Are Chaos

Message: Well, we are a democratic group, in which voting points are determined by nation strength. We understand that bringing down the Orange Team is near impossible. We just want to create chaos. Why? Because it's something to do. It adds a bit of flavor to life.

At the moment, our main goal is to hurt one alliance: the Orange Defense Network.

If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Apparently they already have their first target acquired.

Oh god. Anyone else reminded of a literate DRDavidBanner?

What you do not know is that after DRDavidBanner disappeared, he was kidnapped! Scientists enhanced him, made him able to read and write in an intelligible fashion, imbued in him a sense of "mechanics" and have now reinserted him into Planet Bob. He stalks the world in the shadows; like a Jaguar he prepares to pounce! Like a puppet master he entices new nations to his cause, and creates endless multi-accounts with which he may infiltrate any (perhaps *all*) alliance.

Beward.