still problems

JD Storm

okay, i'm still trying to get help for a trading partner. in the last thread i had, i didnt get much of an answer to the problem. i checked once more & the remaining bonus resources he should be getting aren't showing up. only 1 resource, the scholars, is tech dependant. the rest should be showing up. 7 resources should actually be showing up.

my partner's at this link:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=350354

i wouldn't be asking still, but i didn't get much of an explanation in the last thread, before it got locked.

Scholars is not tech dependent. It is dependent on literacy rate, found in the extended nation display(it must be over 90%).

After looking at the Resource Calculator Tool, your friend should be receiving Steel, Scholars, Construction, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Asphalt, Automobiles, and Beer. Of that, he has Steel and Beer.

Scholars, as was said, needs 90% literacy rate.

Construction requires more than 5 tech.

Microchips requires more than 10 tech

Radiation Cleanup requires more than 15 tech.

Asphalt requires Construction.

Automobiles requires Asphalt.

So, to get all 8 resources, he will need more than 15 tech and a 90% literacy rate. He currently has no technology.

Here is the Information Index section on resources and trades.

Scholars is not tech dependent. It is dependent on literacy rate, found in the extended nation display(it must be over 90%).

This is not entirely correct. While the bonus resource prequisite states literacy rate, to get the literacy rate required is going to take tech. There is only 11 points available to boost your literacy rate from improvements ( one each for the 5 schools you can get and 3 each for the 2 unversities). The only other means of rising one's literacy rate is tech; a lot of it compared to any other bonus resource. So Scholars is dependent on tech.

After looking at the Resource Calculator Tool, your friend should be receiving Steel, Scholars, Construction, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Asphalt, Automobiles, and Beer. Of that, he has Steel and Beer.

Scholars, as was said, needs 90% literacy rate.

Construction requires more than 5 tech.

Microchips requires more than 10 tech

Radiation Cleanup requires more than 15 tech.

Asphalt requires Construction.

Automobiles requires Asphalt.

So, to get all 8 resources, he will need more than 15 tech and a 90% literacy rate. He currently has no technology.

Here is the Information Index section on resources and trades.

now i understand what the problem is. i never realized that the stuff was tech dependant, in most cases.