An Interesting Conversation

Sir Keshav IV

"Thank you Mother!"

She hugged her mother and looked to grab her hand as they made thier way to the car.

"I've been attempting to cut back on making a spectacle of myself in front of my country. I find that them not knowing about my 19th birthday would be better for them and myself. Maybe 21 we'll let them know.

She smiled as she sat within the car inside with her mother.

"I saw your response to the EU. I laughed. Putting a foot in peoples mouths are we? I'm keeping to myself. I attempt to comment when directed to. People make thier opinions and they seem to do nothing. Only when people act out will things change, as did when the protectorate changed to Norway's hands."

She smiled once more

"So what brings you here other than my birthday. You said you needed to talk with me?"

"Thank you Mother!"

She hugged her mother and looked to grab her hand as they made thier way to the car.

"I've been attempting to cut back on making a spectacle of myself in front of my country. I find that them not knowing about my 19th birthday would be better for them and myself. Maybe 21 we'll let them know.

She smiled as she sat within the car inside with her mother.

"I saw your response to the EU. I laughed. Putting a foot in peoples mouths are we? I'm keeping to myself. I attempt to comment when directed to. People make thier opinions and they seem to do nothing. Only when people act out will things change, as did when the protectorate changed to Norway's hands."

She smiled once more

"So what brings you here other than my birthday. You said you needed to talk with me?"

Megan hugged Ava, till Ava started moving towards the car, she held the little one's hand as they walked.

"The EU is the most hypocritical bloc ever. I have never seen a more hypocritical bloc existing solely on Rebel Army's strength to survive. Nonetheless I had to comment. HRE has been one of our longest allies and looking and I love a good argument."

She entered and sat in the car when the next question arrived.

" I haven't been with you for most of your birthday these past few years, I decided to visit this once and see how my daughter is doing, only if your father was here. Oh well, here take this as well it is my birthday present."

A small parcel wrapped in the PRC flag was given to Ava

"Recently the Premier got a request from some official in Acca Dacca about your nations interest in Hainan. Is this true?"

She shook the parcel jokingly.

"What is it? And why yes, we are very interested in Hainan. Why does this parcel say somthing about it?"

She slowly unwrapped the flag surrounding it.

"The Parcel is probably the only thing I have left of what Mykep- your father has given me. It is a watch a very pretty one in fact. Now regarding Hainan, we have some interests as well, it gives us almost complete control over the seas between Borneo and Mainland Asia and is of strategic importance. But we are willing to set up a mutual government there if possible."

She wrapped the watch around her left wrist. She clicked it into place. It fit. Her eyes twinkled as the watch glittered in the light. Her eyes began to wet themselves a little too much. A teat came out as she turned her head to her mother.

"I love it."

She wiped her eyes and responded,

"Well, we wish for the Island for strategic purposes too. We can give you control of the regional capital, Haikou, a northern port. But, we would like control of thew rest of the island. We wish to mount guns along the shores at key positions. This island protects many of our northern ports in indochina. The fact that it isnt in anyone's hand could cause us problems. We wouldnt like for you to protecting you, not because we dont trust you, but I wish to have my own soldiers hold this position so that you do not have to station people for our protection."

All ports on other sides of the islands are free for you to station, I simply want governing control of the island.

"You take the capital, which is also the main Northern port. I'll take the remainder of the island for Military Installment and, of course, rural citizen housing. The boundary of control will be the suburbs of your city, where you have everything inside, and I shall take the outside. Is this okay with you mother?

"You take the capital, which is also the main Northern port. I'll take the remainder of the island for Military Installment and, of course, rural citizen housing. The boundary of control will be the suburbs of your city, where you have everything inside, and I shall take the outside. Is this okay with you mother?

"If our citizens can have free movement throughout the Island, I have no problem with this."

"If our citizens can have free movement throughout the Island, I have no problem with this."

"Yes Mother"

That small sentence caught the attention of the wind, and began to echo. There seemed appropriate, and at the same time misplaced. It carried off towards the island. The uttering of such two words seemed to halt her thoughts for a moment. She was stuck on them, as if she spoke them before on this current issue elsewhere. Nonetheless, the vocal actions were needed to be put on paper, but not now. The two women of politics carried off to handle issues elsewhere.

"And another thing, if Acca Dacca ever falls, The Island of Hainan will revert back to PRC control by the Premier Doctrine, agreed? "

Fall? Mother, the only thing that could happen is Acca Dacca becomes something more. I'd never allow it to fall. But of course, I agree to it.