Ragnarok Treaty Cancellation

Van Hoo III

Perhaps it was done at request of NPO, in light of the lack of effort KDII was making towards red unity?

You really don't know Hoo if you think that my friend.

If Hoo was requested such thing, I am pretty sure a 2 word sentance would have been used with the 2nd word being off.

I give him his due, Hoo does his best by all his allies, but sometimes, these relations have to end.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are people that troll ANYTHING.

RoK is a VERY RESPECTABLE alliance. If they canceled a treaty they have a reason for that. By the way, this a a businnes between RoK and UED. It is patethic of people from other AAs to try to troll this thread.

I support RoK.

Edit- grammar

Edited by King Louis the II

This had nothing to do with ingame actions.

Your correct it's all about you , funny thing when I heard the details, I was speaking to a close friend an alley and asked why the bomb's weren't flying already, I'm with Bilrow these days, I hate this new world, you should be on your way to the cemetery.

However the humanitarian in me does understand stupidity, as I'm on a owf rehab program due to my own, I'll wish you luck and if you need a number to a good therapist, I have one, he's done wonder's for me.

Your correct it's all about you , funny thing when I heard the details, I was speaking to a close friend an alley and asked why the bomb's weren't flying already, I'm with Bilrow these days, I hate this new world, you should be on your way to the cemetery.

However the humanitarian in me does understand stupidity, as I'm on a owf rehab program due to my own, I'll wish you luck and if you need a number to a good therapist, I have one, he's done wonder's for me.

This is a game, take your therapist and keep him with you. Thanks.

This is a game, take your therapist and keep him with you. Thanks.

Clever response, however I have one better for you, get in peace mode and stay there if you like your pixels, because your about to meet my pitbull very shortly.

You may beg forgivness with any maroon alliance that's friendly with me.

That is all have a nice day..,

Clever response, however I have one better for you, get in peace mode and stay there if you like your pixels, because your about to meet my pitbull very shortly.

You may beg forgivness with any maroon alliance that's friendly with me.

That is all have a nice day..,

Oooh, nuke raid. Did you not reed my bio?

Edited by The Reccesion