Commonwealth Cotillion

Goose

^ trudat

As for the comments on a ban on posting on OWF.

AT's post's are glorious like a car crash. You know you shouldn't enjoy seeing them happen, and someone is probably hurt, but theres a morbid curiosity and entertainment meaning you have to read the whole post and every response and counter response to it.

Edit: I suppose I ought to add a question: errmmm most interesting IRC chan? (excluding #csn)

#csngames tends to be pretty interesting, still working on replacing the lost uno bot though

If you had to choose between fighting a major war where you had a 50/50% chance of victory, and never fighting a major war again, which would you choose?

My good sir, we would fight ourselves if Goose would allow it

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the biggest similarities and biggest differences between your alliance and MK?

If you had to choose between fighting a major war where you had a 50/50% chance of victory, and never fighting a major war again, which would you choose?

I'm going to say government structure. As far as I know, Archon like Goose is the supreme ruler of his alliance and has the ultimate say on all matters. AT can probably answer this question better, he was a MK member for a few months I believe.

No question. War.

Who do you like better? iFOK or FOK.

FOK. Purple < Orange and Dutch = Great

What are the biggest similarities and biggest differences between your alliance and MK?

Four months Brendan.

Absolutely none, for I grabbed everything short of the kitchen sink on my way as some drunken f... took a ... in it... GAH! Anywho, had plenty of time to lounge about, and my extended stint in MK was probably some of the most fun I've had in CN. I guess for me it solidified that we needed to ultimately commit on being part of a die for you group. Let me think... Structurally things are pretty well the same as best I can tell. There's only so many variations on godhood after all, and as I said, once you see something done there are little things that one finds themself emulating in a small but noticeable way.

If I had to settle on a broader difference, I would say our membership never quite had a reason to settle into a siege mentality. As such things militarily would look a tad slack comparatively, at least looking at the drive to arm quite as early. You can only argue with people so much before you need to institute repeated beatings to get across a point. You've had your share that I am quite jealous of. That, and our forums have far less phallus jumping in your face. ^_^

AT's post's are glorious like a car crash. You know you shouldn't enjoy seeing them happen, and someone is probably hurt, but theres a morbid curiosity and entertainment meaning you have to read the whole post and every response and counter response to it.

I am a perfect example of tact and empathy. I don't know what you could possibly be referring to.

*Goes off to plot with Freelancer*

I'm sorry guys, but FOK has Harry and Mortale. You do have ikMark though, so I'll float you some points to keep you in close second.

you hate us over 550 tech? :o:(

I'm pretty sure we hate everyone with reasons or without.

Edited by Allied_Threat

you hate us over 550 tech? :o:(

Aye. Not so much the amount, but the fact that it was required of us. There was no long standing enmity between CSN and any alliance we fought. The only alliance we made a concerted effort to attack was IRON, and that was pretty much done with after the first few days. The rest were merely crying over not enough slots and begging for us to give them an offensive slot. So, yes, I do not like Legion for demanding 550 tech. from us after having taken no damage and being one of a dozen alliances to dogpile us.

Can't we all just get along?

Ha! that is where you are mistaken. i joined CSN in an effort to LOSE some infra. see now i have my WRC infra is worthless to me..all i need is tech and nukes

Well.. I hear lots of good things about the war, I wasn't around yet soo when do you want to schedule the next one? :)