Commonwealth Cotillion

Goose

What is there to do? You can either tell the alliance or feign ignorance when they come to you. No matter how good I am at the latter, it isn't a daily occurrence, less often one of any consequence like we've seen lately. Mostly likely I would just gear up to take out my anger on said rogue if they so much as flinch in that direction.

*shrugs*

I'm not saying there is much to do, but given recent world events I thought it would be nice to see what an alliance leader from a super friends alliance had to say something similar happenig to them, hypothetically of course.

Thanks!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What action/event/characteristic would you like to come to peoples mind when they think of the CSN?

2. What do you think of Jack Diorno?

3. A car is hurtling at you at approximately 70 Km/h, you are a squid, what do you do?

1. Who?

2. Meh, ODN?

3. ????

Do you plan on creating more of a presence on the OWF in regards to the comments from the ratings thread? I do enjoy your threads/posters and wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

(except Goose, every post of his makes me hate kids on lawns more and more)

when will you be passing leadership over to Astronaut Jones?

I'm not even CSN govt. and I'm telling you no.

Do you plan on creating more of a presence on the OWF in regards to the comments from the ratings thread? I do enjoy your threads/posters and wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

Again, not CSN govt. but there was once a reason why people weren't allowed to post on the forums...

*points to AT*

I'm not even CSN govt. and I'm telling you no.

Again, not CSN govt. but there was once a reason why people weren't allowed to post on the forums...

*points to AT*

Why would you not, though? Is there anything that I've ever done, specifically, that has done even slight harm to CSN?

I will increase my presence, I have always read most of the topics but I do not post in them. I've been a member of CSN almost for 3 years now and as you can see my post count on the Cyber Nations forums is not even above 50. At one point the ratings thread became a flaming paradise so I refrained from posting there.

I am glad that you enjoy our threads (don't know why you do, but good!) and I hope that we, as an alliance can improve our public image.

HiLow

1. What action/event/characteristic would you like to come to peoples mind when they think of the CSN?

2. What do you think of Jack Diorno?

3. A car is hurtling at you at approximately 70 Km/h, you are a squid, what do you do?

1. Tough one. I'm going to say loyalty. Both to the alliance (loyal members) and to our allies (honoring treaties). We've faced the worst odds of any large war in history on one occasion already, and no small amount of us look forward to doing it again. :P

2. You're generally pretty funny. Bit of an attention-seeker sometimes, but that's the kind of people that makes things interesting. Overall you seem like a nice guy. Random note: every time I say your name in my head I say it with Ivan Moldavi's accent from your HISTERY videos.

3. If on land: propel myself upwards with my arms (wouldn't that be really cool to see?). If in water: shoot ink and swim away.

1. Tough one. I'm going to say loyalty. Both to the alliance (loyal members) and to our allies (honoring treaties). We've faced the worst odds of any large war in history on one occasion already, and no small amount of us look forward to doing it again. :P

2. You're generally pretty funny. Bit of an attention-seeker sometimes, but that's the kind of people that makes things interesting. Overall you seem like a nice guy. Random note: every time I say your name in my head I say it with Ivan Moldavi's accent from your HISTERY videos.

3. If on land: propel myself upwards with my arms (wouldn't that be really cool to see?). If in water: shoot ink and swim away.

I think NPO beat that a few months ago lol

Do you miss GUARD?

Any sekret plans?

How do you feel about them Immortals?

Do you think the next war is coming before New Years or after?

I can't say I really miss GUARD that much. It was full of good people for the most part, and there were a lot of good times had, but there were a lot of problems in the bloc.

We have no secret plans, unless they're so secret that no one told me about them.

We love the Immortals, except DD. But, nobody likes him. :P

The next great war could come at any time. There are some tensions amongst the major power blocs that would just take the right spark to trigger the war. As seen from the Kronos/STA incident, we nearly had a great war over some rogues and 600 tech.

Edited by Goose

Hmmm. Reparations totals.

NpO: 2000 tech.

IRON: 2000 tech.

Legion, Valhalla, MHA, R&R, ODN, MCXA, CON, TORN, and TAB all got 550 tech. as well.

We were also at war with NPO, GGA, and STA was involved.

It was GATO, USN, IAA, and CSN.

What are the biggest similarities and biggest differences between your alliance and MK?

If you had to choose between fighting a major war where you had a 50/50% chance of victory, and never fighting a major war again, which would you choose?

If you had to choose between fighting a major war where you had a 50/50% chance of victory, and never fighting a major war again, which would you choose?

We'd choose war, our alternate IRC tag is "Warmonger"

besides, what fun would this game be if we choose never to fight in a major war again? I certainty don't keep a warchest around because it looks pretty.

We'd choose war, our alternate IRC tag is "Warmonger"

^ trudat

As for the comments on a ban on posting on OWF.

AT's post's are glorious like a car crash. You know you shouldn't enjoy seeing them happen, and someone is probably hurt, but theres a morbid curiosity and entertainment meaning you have to read the whole post and every response and counter response to it.

Edit: I suppose I ought to add a question: errmmm most interesting IRC chan? (excluding #csn)

Edited by Cyphon88