Commonwealth Cotillion

Goose

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your opinion about:

Frostbite

Polar has ALOT of people in it i like, but Grub's recent moral crusade has spoiled my opinion somewhat. Dont really know STA and i think you can guess my opinion of NSO :P

Citadel

Argent are good folks, Havent had the pleasure of working with Umbrella, limited interactions with FCC. my opinion pre-Karma war of Gre was very high but post Karma war its down around NSO. TOP..meh..stats are overrated

CnG

Immoral tech raiders! :P MKs shens with boy and belair were less than amusing but overall pretty good folks

What kind of payment did you receive from Fark to take WickedJ off their hands?

Of the three noteworthy "power" blocs you've been affiliated with (those being GUARD, Ferocitas Compact and SuperFriends), which do you felt you fit in best with? Or would that answer sort of depend on who ran the show at that particular time?

As an alliance leader if you knew one of your people, or several of your people were going to go rogue what would you do before the event, and after?

The rest of the government would probably answer this differently, but personally I'd just make sure they weren't scheduled to do any tech deals. :P

Why hasn't WickedJ been kicked out of gov yet?

There was no need, the MoFA curse has already taken care of him.

Of the three noteworthy "power" blocs you've been affiliated with (those being GUARD, Ferocitas Compact and SuperFriends), which do you felt you fit in best with? Or would that answer sort of depend on who ran the show at that particular time?

I've only been around for the SuperFriends era, but I would say that the answer depends heavily on the leader who answered. Gino and Goose have very different ways of doing things.

Edited by Lord Brendan

I would be sorely disappointed if they shrugged tradition and didn't seek unholy revenge upon myself or Goose.

Neither you or Lord Brendan answered the question though. No big deal but I am curious.

Goose? or anyone else from Gov would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:( I know we're insignificant, but you could at least render a "uh" judgement on us.

"Uhhh.."

I dont know yall, the Red Dawn thread was the first time i'd heard your name :P and im probably the most active person on here from CSN (sad, i know..boredom does strange things to you)

"Uhhh.."

I dont know yall, the Red Dawn thread was the first time i'd heard your name :P and im probably the most active person on here from CSN (sad, i know..boredom does strange things to you)

I read most things. I simply don't post often as I hold much of the posting community here in disdain.

As to your question, Throgrum:

If I were to find out that people were quitting CSN and leaving, I'd demask them, and make certain they removed our AA. As to what happens after they leave, I would not be involved in that as they are no longer members and no longer my responsibility.

Neither you or Lord Brendan answered the question though. No big deal but I am curious.

Goose? or anyone else from Gov would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

What is there to do? You can either tell the alliance or feign ignorance when they come to you. No matter how good I am at the latter, it isn't a daily occurrence, less often one of any consequence like we've seen lately. Mostly likely I would just gear up to take out my anger on said rogue if they so much as flinch in that direction.

*shrugs*

I read most things. I simply don't post often as I hold much of the posting community here in disdain.

As to your question, Throgrum:

If I were to find out that people were quitting CSN and leaving, I'd demask them, and make certain they removed our AA. As to what happens after they leave, I would not be involved in that as they are no longer members and no longer my responsibility.

Thanks Goose, this new warm and friendly !@#$ on the OWF is a real departure from when I first got into MA as Odin and woke up drunk on your lawn :)

Good luck with this, cheers. B)