Commonwealth Cotillion

Goose

As was made abundantly clear via the alliance rating topic, many people don't know us. Our allies and friends know us, as they've signed restraining orders treaties with us and have been on the receiving end of our overwhelming charm and personality. We're hosting this topic for anyone to ask any questions they'd like to ask, and we shall do our best to answer them.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As was made abundantly clear via the alliance rating topic, many people don't know us. Our allies and friends know us, as they've signed restraining orders treaties with us and have been on the receiving end of our overwhelming charm and personality. We're hosting this topic for anyone to ask any questions they'd like to ask, and we shall do our best to answer them.

On a scale from 1-10 when will I be made Emperor of CSN?

Goose's lawn is special because I'm the only one there right now. #gooseslawn on coldfront. Used to be loads of people but the party gradually died. Now seems as good a time as any to revive it.

My question is what type of wood is your cane made of? I am assuming it is specifically designed to be used to beat people with...

Can I cook your goose?

You can try, but most realize I'm full of !@#$ and wouldn't even bother.

o/ CSN

o/ other guys

Oh, wait. yay, Q&A.

uhm. question...

How many times have you saluted something without thinking?

Never. Saluting and hailing are two things I despise as mindless drivel.

Why, God why, have you allowed WickedJ in your alliance?

He entertains me.

How long has CSN been around? Can you please tell me your NS after the first month (roughly) to now? Also, can you gimme a cookie? <--- that needs to be addressed ASAP.

We've been around for over 3 years, and I haven't the foggiest idea what our total NS was after 1 month.

Which is your favorite non-allied alliance?

What have you done with the real astronaut jones?

The real Astronaut Jones is the very one that has found peace and serenity in pacifism, as best I can tell.

Why hasn't WickedJ been kicked out of gov yet?

Because you weren't available to replace him.

Another question.

Can I have your bacon?

And where do you think Balder is in relation with Goose's cane?

No, you may not have our bacon. And I won't comment on where Balder is in relation to my cane.

What's your opinion on the STA/Kronos thingy?

If you were allowed to select one alliance to join SF, which one would you invite in?

Your favourite:

Citadel v FB

MP v SDI

Uncle Harry v tha_one

bacon v kebab

Hmmm. The Kronos STA issue is something of a cluster$%&@ all around. To demand reps for rogues and circumstantial evidence doesn't sit right with me, and to allow 300 tech. escalate to a global war also doesn't seem right. The most disturbing aspect is TOP negotiating for Kronos without their consent.

Hmmm. I can't say that I can think of anyone to really invite to SF right now. We at CSN have always been semi-isolationist (as evidenced by those not allied to us not knowing much about us). As such, I don't know many alliances that well other than my current allies, which comprises predominantly other SF alliances.

Neither

MP (My damned SDI only blocked 1/12 nukes launched at me in Karma)

I can't say I know either one well enough to comment

bacon

What is so special about Goose's lawn? And why does he hate huggles?

I take care of my lawn. I like it. I hate huggles as they are simply to tame for my liking.

EDIT: Change my FB/Cit vote as it's relly 50/50. and add answers to Tromp's other questions

Edited by Goose

english mofo, do you speak it? (Your question asked for a rating on a timeline..wtf?)

Why, God why, have you allowed WickedJ in your alliance?

I wonder the same thing, but i mean come on..they let AJ in

Which is your favorite non-allied alliance?

The dutchies in FOK

Why hasn't WickedJ been kicked out of gov yet?

I was. but they let me back in

Can I have your bacon?

baconcoke.jpg

What's your opinion on the STA/Kronos thingy?

Its my understanding Majik went rogue and some friends filled his slots, i havent paid great attention to the eighty billion threads on it but to demand reps for a rogue is nothing short of asinine.gif

If you were allowed to select one alliance to join SF, which one would you invite in?

Big bloc is a big..BUUUUTT..if you twisted my arm and made me admit someone it would be FOK

Citadel v FB

I like fireworks, pass the popcorn

MP v SDI

My SDI should be recalled, it was terrible during the Karma war

Uncle Harry v tha_one

I officially support Uncle Harry for Emperor of CN

bacon v kebab

baconland.jpg