Continued Cruise Missile Damage bug.

Azaghul

Adding evidence, as enderland's thread got closed.

I have a WRC, ~6K tech, satellites and about 6K infra. All my opponents have MDs. My attacks should be usually doing 10*1.5*.5*(1+.6*2)=16.5 infra damage, with some more to Panfilo from fleet support. All my CMs are doing that, which tells me that enderland's observation that the base modifier must be off (at 5 infra) or that a bug is cutting damage in half.

To: jeroen From: Azaghul Date: 11/24/2009 12:12:36 AM

Subject: Cruise Missile Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Azaghul. You lost 0 defending tanks, 1.65 technology, and 8.25 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: jeroen From: Azaghul Date: 11/24/2009 12:12:41 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Azaghul. You lost 0 defending tanks, 1.65 technology, and 8.25 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: panfilo From: Azaghul Date: 11/24/2009 12:12:48 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Azaghul. You lost 19 defending tanks, 1.88 technology, and 9.41 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: panfilo From: Azaghul Date: 11/24/2009 12:12:57 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Azaghul. You lost 19 defending tanks, 1.88 technology, and 9.41 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Vanguard the Great From: Azaghul Date: 11/24/2009 12:13:05 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Azaghul. You lost 17 defending tanks, 1.65 technology, and 8.25 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Vanguard the Great From: Azaghul Date: 11/24/2009 12:13:12 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Azaghul. You lost 17 defending tanks, 1.65 technology, and 8.25 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.