General Question regarding IPs

iowa20625

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me out on an issue that i have been dealing with. I have played this game for 138 days..and about half way through my cousin starting showing up as same network. Of course i have not tried sending any aid in order not to get flagged for any reason, but was wondering what are the proper steps to take in order to clear this?

Some information:

I have my own computer, and he uses a laptop that is using the my wifi....we both have tried using library computers..and i think there maybe a possability he has logged on my computer onces or twice..

-We both in the same alliance, and somewhat close range(which i think is rediculus as i have played twice as long as he caught up)..which may look little suspicious.

Thank you..a link will do if i have overlooked a thread with information that i am looking for.

Edited by iowa20625

I am sure that if we both use different computers(networks) starting now, that message will keep poping up..and ultimatly we cant trade with each other. Is there anyway to resolve this?

you have ever even ONCE logged in to the same computer as another nation, YOUR NATIONS MAY NEVER INTERACT (aid, trade, and war against each other or together against other nations). Your cheat flag is deserved and if you continue your nation will be deleted.

Will complete nation deletion/recreation or username deletion/recreation resolve this? Both of us or one of us or which?

Edited by iowa20625

I am sure that if we both use different computers(networks) starting now, that message will keep poping up..and ultimatly we cant trade with each other. Is there anyway to resolve this?

Will complete nation deletion/recreation or username deletion/recreation resolve this? Both of us or one of us or which?

Different computers will not do it. You need to be sure that you are using a separate Internet connection (separate modem or router).

• 2 weeks later...