Peace out.

Virillus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a long time coming, mostly because in all seriousness, I quit a long, long time ago. Between school, the army, and my girlfriend, I don't honestly have any time for CN, there's no point in nursing along my rather pathetic nation. Will I come back? Maybe, probably, I don't know. But right now in my life there's simply no time for this.)

There are far to many people in this game worth remembering me to start firing off shout-outs. Suffice to say, that if you called myself your friend, then the feeling is reciprocated. Life is to short to actually get angry over something as silly as a game, I respect every single person I interacted with during my tenure, and I wish I could've met you in a setting that was more conducive to a real friendship.

Thanks for both the good times, AND the bad times, guys. It's been an absolute blast, and I wouldn't trade this time wasted for anything else. (At least, nothing else I do on my own, fully clothed, with several thousand angsty nerds... I am aware of the paradox here)

And to all the people who see fit to flame this thread, I leave you with this:

Relax, take a deep breath, and stop worrying. You'll get over yourself eventually.

Peacing the scene,

Virillus

Vir. You da man. And I will never get over myself. :)

have fun and good luck out there vir. i know i haven't talked to you in quite some time, but when i started to become more active in this game you were on of the first people i had real contact with, for that i thank you.