Rerolling

Ronnie Coleman

Rerolling  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am pretty far into the game, but I can't develop fast enough because I can't find any decent trade circle with my resources.

When you vote Yes, or No, can you state why I should or should not reroll.

Also My nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=283547

If you are patient enough to regrow then id say yes.

I rerolled my previous nation which had furs and lead as its resources, it was impossible to find trades. It took me like 1 year to get to 3999.99 infra and with this nation it took less than half of that. I will admit i sucked at cn back then, but i can actually get in trade circles now.

The thing is, once you find that aforementioned trade circle, you'll be set. Your resources along may suck but if you can get into that set it'll be great. I wouldn't re-roll, 20k NS would be near impossible to make-up (especially if you get the Affluent Population, etc).

Edited by Drai

no mate you are way too far in to offset the backwards step you would take.

And trust me everyone has trouble with trades at different times... i went through a rough patch a couple months back where i just constantly had trade circles fall apart but i got into a good stable circle and lifes been so easy since.

What you could do is send those 500 tech to some of your friends with 3 mil extra. This means 500 tech and 30 mil total. When you re-roll they send you 30 mil back. And it is easier to grow your nation back.

I would still re-roll. Bad resources are bad.

Or just try to find some idiots who have 3BR resources and still want affluent population...

you have no wonders, hardly any tech and crappy resources. Id do it but that's just me. I rerolled with 4 wonders and 1500 tech, and about 5000 infra. I eventually got fish and iron and I'm very happy with it, glad I did. Be warned though, it may take some time to get a new set you like. I was rerolling for almost 3 months to get my current set.

you have no wonders, hardly any tech and crappy resources. Id do it but that's just me. I rerolled with 4 wonders and 1500 tech, and about 5000 infra. I eventually got fish and iron and I'm very happy with it, glad I did. Be warned though, it may take some time to get a new set you like. I was rerolling for almost 3 months to get my current set.

I completely agree with this. Up to 4,999.99 infrastructure it's a pretty cheap ride that with a lot of tech deals or an alliance that helps you grow through programs takes little time to get up to where you were. If you had wonders I would say no, but you don't. So I say go for it.