Recruiting messages.

IncendiarytheGreat

Seriously, guys? Let me pull some up for you.

Message: I couldn't help but notice that you were attacked within the last week. More then likely the attack was un-provoked and only carried out to STEAL tech from your nation. Not only does this put your nation into a position of financial hardship if you are tech dealing, it also reeks havoc on your nation (loss of infra, troops and sent into anarchy). Reconstruction is expensive and that hard-earned money could have been put to further improve your nation. What I am offering is protection from these unwarranted invasions from recurring. As a Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes (SLCB) alliance nation you are also entitled to receive:

-protection

-trade and tech deals

-mentoring

-IRC and boards

and more..

You can register for our alliance at:

http://forum.seaworthy-liberians.com/index...Reg&CODE=00

After registering submit your application at:

http://forum.seaworthy-liberians.com/index.php?showforum=9

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,

KurtCobain

Just a bit of warning for you guys: Unless they even LOOK REMOTELY INTERESTING, I will not read them. Don't try to use "unfortunate accidents" (i.e., someone not being in an alliance and being attacked as a "training excercise") to justify sending a pre-written message to people who just delete it anyway.

It also helps I DON'T HAVE TECH, GUYS. :V

MHA did it first if i remember correctly, it worked alot better than vogon poetry

At this point, I think I'd love some vogon poetry. I've been in an alliance in all the times I've played in CN (and then got bored). I'm wondering if there's a correlation going on with AA to boredom, maybe in a directly proportionate scale?

At this point, I think I'd love some vogon poetry. I've been in an alliance in all the times I've played in CN (and then got bored). I'm wondering if there's a correlation going on with AA to boredom, maybe in a directly proportionate scale?

I could see how the alliance you choose directly affects how long you stay, but I don't think being in an alliance is worse than being a loner. After all, the alliance system is the most interesting part of CN.

Me too mate. That's what [b13[/b] is meant for.

An alliance usually consists of a bunch of active guys with only a few pulling the ropes.

We are told that this is normal and desirable.

I'll pull my own strings thanks.

An alliance shouldn't prevent one from enjoying this Bob [OOC: game].

Seriously, guys? Let me pull some up for you.

Just a bit of warning for you guys: Unless they even LOOK REMOTELY INTERESTING, I will not read them. Don't try to use "unfortunate accidents" (i.e., someone not being in an alliance and being attacked as a "training excercise") to justify sending a pre-written message to people who just delete it anyway.

It also helps I DON'T HAVE TECH, GUYS. :V

"My fine fellow, I do believe that you should consider siding with a faction within this great world because in your current state, you need to grow because chances are someone will target you due to being such an easy target... no-strings attached."

Alliances shouldn't mind recruitment letters sent to their members.

That's part of the fun on Bob; seeing what else is out there.

I think it is one massive inferiority complex to expect an alliance not to advertise itself to one of your members.

At 13 we welcome recruitment messages from other alliances sent to our members; they should just expect a recruitment message from us to them in exchange.

What's the big deal?