Announcement from The Grämlins

Darklordtim

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious. I wish The Gramlins would provide a reason :).

Here you go

Recent events relating to a particular Aqua alliance brought this treaty into the spotlight, and during that discussion (at least the first two days of it :P) Grämlins realised that ICE no longer represents what it did when it was signed. There's no major drama here and they're still committed to the ideals of Aqua.

I have found myself more and more following farks mantra of the sphere does not need proper unification were pretty unified already and the TDO-NSO thing that happened a while ago kind of proved it.

I await the coming of the promised aqualand :D

Meh, dont fall for it. Aqua rocks precisely because of that lack of 'proper unification' not just in spite of it. So be careful what you wish for.

Translation:

This was all my idea, borne out of hatred. Recent drama with someone on Aqua brought this treaty into spotlight due to the NAP clause, and we realized that would make going to war kinda difficult even though we were friends when it was first signed. There's a lot of potential for drama, but we're still committed to the ideals of how much better Aqua would be without a certain other person.

All I got was "We want to roll Athens but ICE is in the way". My CNFish is broken it seems <_< .

To be fair, his "reason" is the most vague piece of wording you can ever put together short of "we did that thing with the guy from the place that one time."

Obviously the alliance he's referring to is MHA. :v:

I actually thought this was already canceled.

Edited by Trinite