Announcement from The Grämlins

Darklordtim

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the person who started the vote, there's nothing here. Recent events relating to a particular Aqua alliance brought this treaty into the spotlight, and during that discussion (at least the first two days of it :P) Grämlins realised that ICE no longer represents what it did when it was signed. There's no major drama here and they're still committed to the ideals of Aqua.

Translation:

This was all my idea, borne out of hatred. Recent drama with someone on Aqua brought this treaty into spotlight due to the NAP clause, and we realized that would make going to war kinda difficult even though we were friends when it was first signed. There's a lot of potential for drama, but we're still committed to the ideals of how much better Aqua would be without a certain other person.

Translation:

This was all my idea, borne out of hatred. Recent drama with someone on Aqua brought this treaty into spotlight due to the NAP clause, and we realized that would make going to war kinda difficult even though we were friends when it was first signed. There's a lot of potential for drama, but we're still committed to the ideals of how much better Aqua would be without a certain other person.

I have and always will love you Hizzy your awesome man!

Nice to see a Gramlins announcement still draws the masses, wait until the disbandment notice that will be one hell of a fun time. B)

Translation:

You're some sort of Babel Fish for political speak eng101.gif

Or a sorcerer.

I didnt even realize ICE still existed. Cool I guess? Hollow treaty has been hollow for a long time.

THIS. :lol1: and :mad: at Stumpy for taking my line.

I suppose I'm somewhat happy to see that a treaty that I worked with others for months to get signed is still around, but I'm mostly surprised that the treaty is still considered valid as most of the original parties that did the work for the treaty have either disbanded or left.

I don't believe that Aqua unity is possible beyond a gentlemen's agreement to not attack each other. For a brief time in the months before this was signed, it was close, but alas, it wasn't to be.

Translation:

This explains why people like you so much...or rather reinforces it. That said, best of luck to everyone involved. I'm ignorant to Aqua politics, so I won't try and be cool like Hizzy and explain what the hell is going on nor make an intelligent post about it.

I have and always will love you Hizzy your awesome man!

Nice to see a Gramlins announcement still draws the masses, wait until the disbandment notice that will be one hell of a fun time. B)

A fun time for you maybe, but it always sucks to see a friend disband.

Translation:

Thanks, now I understand :P