Announcement from The Grämlins

Darklordtim

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the person who started the vote, there's nothing here. Recent events relating to a particular Aqua alliance brought this treaty into the spotlight, and during that discussion (at least the first two days of it :P) Grämlins realised that ICE no longer represents what it did when it was signed. There's no major drama here and they're still committed to the ideals of Aqua.

I don't know why, but I'm actually really sad to see this cancellation. Don't really know why, since ICE was a shell of what it once was, with only 4 members left now.

Also, where's the DoW I was promised?

I have found myself more and more following farks mantra of the sphere does not need proper unification were pretty unified already and the TDO-NSO thing that happened a while ago kind of proved it.

I await the coming of the promised aqualand :D

Meh, not really. Not to me at least. But good luck to the Gramlins in any event.

hmmm, I wonder...then again...

Just one thing: Lol @ People thinking this means anything other than us just wanting to roll Aqua.

:o You heard that rumor too ? ;)

I don't know why, but I'm actually really sad to see this cancellation. Don't really know why, since ICE was a shell of what it once was, with only 4 members left now.

Also, where's the DoW I was promised?

Yea, I guess...this treaty has lived now for over a year..and I foresee its Disbandment sooner rather than later. Like someone said before...it's merely a piece of what it once was, and it kind of shows the growing division on the Aqua sphere (maybe), I don't know. :P

About that DoW, i hear its Pending. lol

As the person who started the vote, there's nothing here. Recent events relating to a particular Aqua alliance brought this treaty into the spotlight, and during that discussion (at least the first two days of it :P) Grämlins realised that ICE no longer represents what it did when it was signed. There's no major drama here and they're still committed to the ideals of Aqua.

You guys said something similar about the Continuum when you left and we all know what that triggered.

Yes! The tin foil brigade is here.

No! I will not put away my crayons.