With enough soap, we could blow up just about anything

Emperor Stranger

n5sz9f.png

Fight Club Declaration of War on Ordo Paradoxia

JimKongIl dared me. And I am sick of OP's massive bawwing. I mean seriously, RE last round fought even greater odds and bawwed much less than OP has. Oh, and JimKongIl, you can make this the eleventh alliance fighting you now! Congratulations, here's your "Baw of the Month" award!

Once last part of this announcement. I will be taking a break from Steve for a bit after my wars are over. It probably won't be too long, for I know that Steve will surely collapse in on itself with its emperor gone.

Signed,

Greg House

-Fight Club Leader

-Emperor of Steve

Edited by Inspector Zenigata

Strangler, I've(we've) appreciated most of your posts up til' now. Theres no need to enter a war already dominated by us. :P

J/K by the way. Good luck to you, sir. But you know damn well that this will lead to even more BAWWWWWW'ing.

Salute!

Strangler, I've(we've) appreciated most of your posts up til' now. Theres no need to enter a war already dominated by us. :P

J/K by the way. Good luck to you, sir. But you know damn well that this will lead to even more BAWWWWWW'ing.

Salute!

That's ok, I am starting to enjoy the bawwing anyways. :lol1:

lol, I can't keep track of who we are at war with anymore?

Who wants to bet 5 bucks that the next war OP gets into is caused by a nation accidentally targeting an alliance the THINK we are at war with? I just hope to God, the nation accidentally attacked is from RE.

Edited by supercoolyellow

Who wants to bet 5 bucks that the next war OP gets into is caused by a nation accidentally targeting an alliance the THINK we are at war with? I just hope to God, the nation accidentally attacked is from RE.

RE will kick your $@! up one side of the street and back down the other, try again. (No, really, they are well experienced from last round.)

Report to your squad leader.

Hi Stranger. I just re-rolled after a stag weekend, hang around long enough for me to get trades and build up a little please? Last nation, all targets were either wrecked past fighting ability by nukes or plain sucked. (Sorry ODN guys, but there's no excuse for your lack of coordination!) I'm assuming you'd be a good fighter.

Report to your squad leader.

Hi Stranger. I just re-rolled after a stag weekend, hang around long enough for me to get trades and build up a little please? Last nation, all targets were either wrecked past fighting ability by nukes or plain sucked. (Sorry ODN guys, but there's no excuse for your lack of coordination!) I'm assuming you'd be a good fighter.

I am a good fighter--just when I don't have several lucky nations attacking me with twice my NS. I can fight muscle, I can fight brains; I can't, however, manage to overcome luck.