Wolves spotted in Purto Rico

Gorchin

p1797019.jpg

lfktxnywa4vtbhxq0sp.jpg

Preamble: Let it be known that on this day WOLF (Wolf Empire) and PoPR(Pissed off Puerto Rican) announce a Treaty of Amity in hopes of mutual friendship and an overall well being to both signatories with these terms.

Article I- Military

Neither signatory will engage in aggressive behavior towards the other. For example but not only: War, Tech Raid, and/or Espionage. Though not required Signatory’s should feel obligated to help the other if they come under aggressive attack via aid or military.

Article II- Info

If either learns of something pertaining to the other they are to tell of it ASAP so the other is not harmed.

Article III- Economy

Signatories are not required in any way to help each other economically though it is highly recommended for the mutual growth.

Article IV- Cancellation

Either signatory should notify the other within 48 hours of a cancellation but if mutually agreed upon it may happen instantly.

Signed

For PoPR

Gorchin- MoFA

For Wold Empire

Emperor Stranger-King of Wolves

Edited by Gorchin

So are you going to be paying off Der's tech dept? Also this is not an ODP >_>

Best of luck PoPR, you need it

He forgot to add a few things, including signatures. Give the lad a break, it's his first time writing up a treaty. ;)

It is an ODP:

Though not required Signatory’s should feel obligated to help the other if they come under aggressive attack via aid or military.

Though as I told him yesterday, it's more of a ToA.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

So are you going to be paying off Der's tech dept? Also this is not an ODP >_>

Best of luck PoPR, you need it

Is that a threaty, BEazy? Don't make me come over there! I'll beat you over the head with a sack of oranges, I will.

Also, pfft, we aren't bound by treaty names. As Puerto Ricans, we don't even know what half these treaties stand for, unless you add "El" in front of it and "O" on the end.

So give my poor little MoFA a break, he is legally illiterate.

Is that a threaty, BEazy? Don't make me come over there! I'll beat you over the head with a sack of oranges, I will.

Also, pfft, we aren't bound by treaty names. As Puerto Ricans, we don't even know what half these treaties stand for, unless you add "El" in front of it and "O" on the end.

So give my poor little MoFA a break, he is legally illiterate.

Yeah thats our Gorchin! lol Congrats to all involved from TCI!