Peace

Emperor Stranger

So you lost...

White peace simply means truce without terms. In white peace, there are no winners or losers. If GATO had not stepped in, it would have been a Fight Club victory for sure. Unfortunately, however, I must turn my attention to fighting GATO and not Valor.

White peace simply means truce without terms. In white peace, there are no winners or losers. If GATO had not stepped in, it would have been a Fight Club victory for sure. Unfortunately, however, I must turn my attention to fighting GATO and not Valor.

As a Raiding Alliance, when we target an Alliance we offer white peace on the 3rd or 4th day. I've learned from previous rounds that people will cry and cry and cry if we just curbstomp them and leave them for dead. You have fisrt hand expirence w/ that , don't cha ES? So I offer white peace as an act of kindness. There is clearly still a winner and a loser when we cut your AAs NS in half. No need to be declared the winner. We already know it and that's all that's important.

So you lost...

it's because GATO stepped in but you lost... as simple as that... just accept and admit it...

No. If I lost, I wouldn't be making this announcement. You do realize that some alliances will simply send white peace after getting no where in a war, right? This is Valor and Fight Club. Neither of us are getting anywhere and I need my three offensive slots for GATO.

As a Raiding Alliance, when we target an Alliance we offer white peace on the 3rd or 4th day. I've learned from previous rounds that people will cry and cry and cry if we just curbstomp them and leave them for dead. You have fisrt hand expirence w/ that , don't cha ES? So I offer white peace as an act of kindness. There is clearly still a winner and a loser when we cut your AAs NS in half. No need to be declared the winner. We already know it and that's all that's important.

I do know it from experience. It was fun being curbstomped by AoD last round after a whole two days of the round with no allies or friends to aid me. The only reason why AoD offered peace last round was because of massive international pressure. I do thank you though, since AoD helped me to see who my real friends were.

And if there were winners and losers in white peace, why not just make it black peace? I mean really, if one side is winning by a lot, surely they would offer terms? Last round when Echo wanted peace, I didn't give them white peace. Why? I knew I was in a position to have the terms that I wanted be agreed to.

And if there were winners and losers in white peace, why not just make it black peace? I mean really, if one side is winning by a lot, surely they would offer terms? Last round when Echo wanted peace, I didn't give them white peace. Why? I knew I was in a position to have the terms that I wanted be agreed to.

That's an interesting concept but like Jeb the Wise said, a lot of alliances are content enough with the knowledge that they did well or won that they don't need to force terms on the other side to feed their ego. I mean terms in TE can't consist of monetary aid or anything useful, so the majority of the time all they serve to be is degrading to the people you were at war with.