Announcement from Dalmatia.

Malatose

"You're in Africa. Your capital is there, the majority of your population is there, you thus are an african nation, regardless of the origin of your people."

"Whine whine whine whine! When you lose an argument you resort to a 'go away' argument! You are acting like a child who is being told they cannot have delicious caek. You are a disgrace to Europe."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Whine whine whine whine! When you lose an argument you resort to a 'go away' argument! You are acting like a child who is being told they cannot have delicious caek. You are a disgrace to Europe."

"You are interfering in issues that do not concern you. And while we are trying to get that into your head, you insult us.

Really, just great."

OOC: The parliament approved it, the King can't do that alone. And nope, my government is perfectly stable, and furthermore, it is a joint government anyway. He has just invaded the Union of Belarus.

IC: "This invasion of our innocent nation by these savage Imperialists is a pathetic act yet nothing less than what we could expect from these leeches you call Dalmatians. I call upon the international community to at the least condemn these barbaric actions, as innocent lives will now suffer because of these Imperialists."

"Did numerous government members not resign? Were there not riots in the streets? Was your King not drunk when he signed the bill? Yet despite this, and only minutes after the annexation of your country, your entire populace is supporting the annexation of their nation by another."

"Yet he is correct."

"Says the nation who gives itself away due to a nice bottle of bourbon."

"You are interfering in issues that do not concern you. And while we are trying to get that into your head, you insult us.

Really, just great."

"You are interfering in issues that do not concern you. The instability and unrest in a country neighboring Dalmatia affects them much harder than it would ever do to yourself."

"Says the nation who gives itself away due to a nice bottle of bourbon."

"You are interfering in issues that do not concern you. The instability and unrest in a country neighboring Dalmatia affects them much harder than it would ever do to yourself."

"It does concern us. They are our allies, and it is our duty to help them."

"North Africa and southern Spain have always been closer to Europe than they have been to Africa. Moreover their predecessor state, Gebiv was included in European affairs. Carthage has in numerous instances participated with European partners. That being said I see no reason why their interjection of opinion is unwarranted."- Thomas Devereaux, High Magistrate

Edited by iamthey

"Did numerous government members not resign? Were there not riots in the streets? Was your King not drunk when he signed the bill? Yet despite this, and only minutes after the annexation of your country, your entire populace is supporting the annexation of their nation by another."

"Two government members resigned, you are correct. Would you like to know why? One of them has chosen to retire and the other has contracted terminal cancer and has a month to live. Nice one there. There were minor riots in the street, as was said previously. What do you expect, we can't all agree on the everything, can we? And drunk? I think you're terribly mistaken. (OOC: How would you know that... I don't remember you RPing a spy in my nation.)

Finally, minutes? It has been six days since then."

OOC: Stig, I'm going to pull an Uberstein here and just ignore whatever you post. You said numerous government members retired (numerous, not two) and minor riots are still riots. More importantly, you did not say any part of that post was private. And it has, indeed, not been six days under any time scale that I know of. At least when I'm arguing with Lynneth it's IC, but if you will act like a child no matter what I'm going to just ignore you.

Toodles, dearest.

OOC: Stig, I'm going to pull an Uberstein here and just ignore whatever you post. You said numerous government members retired (numerous, not two) and minor riots are still riots. More importantly, you did not say any part of that post was private. And it has, indeed, not been six days under any time scale that I know of. At least when I'm arguing with Lynneth it's IC, but if you will act like a child no matter what I'm going to just ignore you.

Toodles, dearest.

OOC: Okay, but I'm going to give you this single response anyway. :)

Numerous can be anything from two, to infinity. Minor riots are minor riots, nothing on a huge scale, nothing that cannot be... controlled. Also, when I RP something that is obviously happening in my own nation, I don't think private tages are necessary. It has been six days under my time scale. Also Sargun, in case you wern't aware I actually am a child, just like you. And I must say, we both show it, on several occasions... certainly more recently, if you catch my drift.

"Then they should at least agree to joint-protection, as we have asked in our initial message."

We will not work with a nation who has proved to be racist and intolerable towards people of Nordic ideals and beliefs. It is as simple as that. In regards to Catahata, we will resume our move to place it under the protection of Dalmatia and the EU.

Slavorussia is willing to send imperial troops in the event the Dalmatians attempt to invade. This whole debacle has only sped up our plans for an alliance.

So the HRE, and Slavorussia intend to start an aggressive (OOC: Unplanned) war with the EU and connected allies over the annexation, no protectorate, of a scrap of land neither of them ever controlled. Yes that makes a lot of sense.

Edited by iamthey

Slavorussia is willing to send imperial troops in the event the Dalmatians attempt to invade. This whole debacle has only sped up our plans for an alliance.

"Our borders are open to those who seek peace and justice, as such your troops shall be welcomed."

In regards to Catahata, we will resume our move to place it under the protection of Dalmatia and the EU.

*Classified*

The already mobilised military (Defcon 1 since the start of the Dutch invasion of Lubeck) was on stand-by for battle. Instructions were given to commanders across the front to prepare for the imminent invasion.

We will not work with a nation who has proved to be racist and intolerable towards people of Nordic ideals and beliefs. It is as simple as that. In regards to Catahata, we will resume our move to place it under the protection of Dalmatia and the EU.

"As said before, we are not racist, we have outlawed the Martencist ideology because about 2.3 million Martencists tried taking over this country in a bloody civil war. We have more than enough reason to outlaw Martencism in our nation, but that does not mean we will never, ever work with them under any circumstances. You are being intolerant now."

So the HRE, and Slavorussia intend to start an aggressive (OOC: Unplanned) war with the EU and connected allies over the annexation, no protectorate, of a scrap of land neither of them ever controlled. Yes that makes a lot of sense.

It's extremely difficult to argue against someone who's argument has no base in historical fact, or even a convincing myth. The majority of both nations that make up the Union of Belarus were part of the Slavorussian Empire before the war.

Furthermore nobody in this world knows the meaning of the words aggression and defense anymore. Dalmatia is attempting to invade a sovereign nation… again. We have no intention of letting this happen.

It's extremely difficult to argue against someone who's argument has no base in historical fact, or even a convincing myth. The majority of both nations that make up the Union of Belarus were part of the Slavorussian Empire before the war.

Furthermore nobody in this world knows the meaning of the words aggression and defense anymore. Dalmatia is attempting to invade a sovereign nation… again. We have no intention of letting this happen.

Please correct your facts.

We are not invading a sovereign nation. We are acting as peacekeepers. We are filling in the vacuum that was created by a not so stable government. If we wanted the land, we would have annexed it long ago, but the fact is, we're establishing a protectorate over it. We have no intentions of staying. We don't want to stay.

Announcement from the Union of Belarus

GET OUT.

The unification of the Belorussian people was agreed to by both sides.

Greater Dalmatia has 2 hours to pull out all of its soldiers and 'peacekeepers' until we consider this a violation of the sovereign nation of the Union of Belarus and begin military action.

***CLASSIFIED***

Escalation imminent. Defcon: 1.

EDIT: I changed the time, and since there sno RP based off of that time so far I can do it.

Edited by comrade nikonov

We are not invading a sovereign nation. We are acting as peacekeepers. We are filling in the vacuum that was created by a not so stable government. If we wanted the land, we would have annexed it long ago, but the fact is, we're establishing a protectorate over it. We have no intentions of staying. We don't want to stay.

"Right now, the nation's government is happily sending messages to the world, if you've missed that."

You're invading a nation with a government which protects the people with laws and law enforcement agencies. We haven’t seen rebellion, civil war, or mistreatment of their citizens. This sits in our definition of a stable sovereign government.

You're invading a nation with a government which protects the people with laws and law enforcement agencies. We haven’t seen rebellion, civil war, or mistreatment of their citizens. This sits in our definition of a stable sovereign government.

"You seem to be missing the riots and government resignations."