Announcement from Dalmatia.

Malatose

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Catahata originated from Distopyan Crimea, which is a member of the EU. Furthermore, the EU, unlike HRE, has a border with Catahata."

-HRH King James I

"Catahata had no relations with Crimea after becoming independent, and its government signed a defense pact with us. Borders are irrelevant, relations are."

"Catahata had no relations with Crimea after becoming independent, and its government signed a defense pact with us. Borders are irrelevant, relations are."

"Borders are irrelevant? Are you not one of the nations that fights against non-European intervention in Europe?"

"I think giving Catahata existence is enough of a relationship, seeing as there would not have been an HRE-Catahata MDP if Crimea had not granted it independence. How would you get troops to the area to defend it, anyway? Your anti-Nordlandic policies would most likely discourage Dalmatia and Deutschland from letting you get through."

-HRH King James I

"Catahata originated from Distopyan Crimea, which is a member of the EU. Furthermore, the EU, unlike HRE, has a border with Catahata."

-HRH King James I

If we’re going to discuss Catahata’s origin story then um… well you know what we’re getting at.

"I think giving Catahata existence is enough of a relationship, seeing as there would not have been an HRE-Catahata MDP if Crimea had not granted it independence. How would you get troops to the area to defend it, anyway? Your anti-Nordlandic policies would most likely discourage Dalmatia and Deutschland from letting you get through."

-HRH King James I

"We can always ask Belarus and Slavorussia to let our troops through. It may take somewhat longer, but is certainly possible."

"You say this is about relations, not about borders. You then kick us out of a conversation due to borders. Pick one or the other you hypocritical scumbags."

"Borders between continents and borders within a continent are two different things.

Also, please continue insulting us. We love watching people be childish."

Edited by Lynneth

"Borders between continents and borders within a continent are two different things."

"You said borders. You are changing your very own words to suit a definition that changes to your leisure. You have a single defense pact with a country that has barely existed and you claim to have political rights to protection. However, you need permission from other countries to even have the ability to physically protect it. You are bogging down the protection and well-being of a country because of some petty little rivalry."

Catahata lies directly on the border with Dalmatia. Without a suitable government there, we feel that anarchy can develop, which will directly or indirectly harm the people of Dalmatia. Therefore, this is a security issue, not an issue of politics of land grabbing which the HRE is trying to claim.

Yes, I know Dalmatia is Nordic and yes, I know that the HRE is racist against Nordic people. But that doesn't mean that we don't have a right to defend ourselves.

A squad of Dalmatian troops burst in on King Mercury's office in the Union of Belarus.

"What the $%&@ are you doing?!"

OOC: Catahata no longer exists, us and Belarus merged a while ago, and no, I'm not banned yet. So I think that's a fail really.

"You said borders. You are changing your very own words to suit a definition that changes to your leisure. You have a single defense pact with a country that has barely existed and you claim to have political rights to protection. However, you need permission from other countries to even have the ability to physically protect it. You are bogging down the protection and well-being of a country because of some petty little rivalry."

"We said 'borders' because we didn't think we'd need to specify between continental and intracontinental borders. This was only needed once you decided to get into this, something that doesn't concern you at all. You're african."

Catahata lies directly on the border with Dalmatia. Without a suitable government there, we feel that anarchy can develop, which will directly or indirectly harm the people of Dalmatia. Therefore, this is a security issue, not an issue of politics of land grabbing which the HRE is trying to claim.

Yes, I know Dalmatia is Nordic and yes, I know that the HRE is racist against Nordic people. But that doesn't mean that we don't have a right to defend ourselves.

"We are not racist against nordic people. Neither are we 'land-grabbing' as you call it. How did you grow so large again?

Annexing Serbia and the (OOC: I think polish?) Commonwealth. You were the one to landgrab in the past.

We have outlawed the Martencist ideology, as it is seen by vast parts of the population as detrimental to our country, thanks to a civil war instigated by Martencists, which led to more than four million dead.

I do believe we have a reason to outlaw Martencism. It's not our fault that your nation is defined as having a Martencist ideology."

OOC: He said with the fall of a suitable and stable government, not with "the banning of TheStig".

Since your King, while drunk, handed over the sovereignty of your government to a foreign nation with little relation to your own, it can be reasonably said that there was no suitable or stable government.

IC: HRE doesn't seem to understand that when the majority of your people are Italian they take offense to being called pure-blooded Africans.

Edited by Sargun

"We said 'borders' because we didn't think we'd need to specify between continental and intracontinental borders. This was only needed once you decided to get into this, something that doesn't concern you at all. You're african."

The following image was sent to the HRE.

thats_racist.gif

OOC: He said with the fall of a suitable and stable government, not with "the banning of TheStig".

Since your King, while drunk, handed over the sovereignty of your government to a foreign nation with little relation to your own, it can be reasonably said that there was no suitable or stable government.

IC: HRE doesn't seem to understand that when the majority of your people are Italian they take offense to being called pure-blooded Africans.

"You're in Africa. Your capital is there, the majority of your population is there, you thus are an african nation, regardless of the origin of your people."

OOC: The parliament approved it, the King can't do that alone. And nope, my government is perfectly stable, and furthermore, it is a joint government anyway. He has just invaded the Union of Belarus.

IC: "This invasion of our innocent nation by these savage Imperialists is a pathetic act yet nothing less than what we could expect from these leeches you call Dalmatians. I call upon the international community to at the least condemn these barbaric actions, as innocent lives will now suffer because of these Imperialists."

But they do have have a long relationship going back to pre-war Slavorussia. What you're saying makes it look like it's an EU sponsored invasion.