Selling Technology

President Olsen

I am selling technology at a rate of 3 million per 50 technology. I have done deals with individuals in several sanctioned alliances, including Fark, World Task Force, Sparta, The Order of the Paradox, and the Mostly Harmless Alliance. As of this post, I have never been late or defaulted on an agreement. If you are looking for an efficient and trustworthy seller, you need look no further.

I am willing to do both long-term and short term deals. I have three aid slots open, to be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Simply send 3 million to my nation (linked in my signature below), and you will receive 50 technology in 10 days time.

NOTE: I make an effort to send the 50 technology at a time when my buyer is online. If you like, you may send me an in-game message with your time zone in GMT, along with times you are usually online, and I will make an effort to send the tech then. Please be aware that my time zone is GMT -5, so this may not always be possible. However, it is one of the benefits I feel paying customers are entitled to. Please also message me if you are interested in a long term arrangement.

UPDATE

I am currently in one long-term arrangement, meaning that one of my aid slots will be filled at all times. I currently have four deals for which I have to send technology, three on December 1st, 2009, and one on December 3rd, 2009. Subtracting an aid slot for the long term one, this means that:

On December 11th, 2009 three of my aid slots will open up.

On December 13th, 2009 a fourth aid slot will open up.

Current sellers may enter long-term arrangements upon request. Simply send me a message in-game. Note that at this point, I have no open aid slots. Four will open up on December 11th, but as one of those is a long-term deal I'm only accepting three new buyers at that time. If you're the fourth person to send me an offer on December 11th, I'll ignore it. For the rest of you, slots are filled on a first come first serve basis.

Edited by President Olsen

UPDATE

I am currently in one long-term arrangement, meaning that one of my aid slots will be filled at all times. I currently have four deals for which I have to send technology, three on December 1st, 2009, and one on December 3rd, 2009. Subtracting an aid slot for the long term one, this means that:

Current sellers may enter long-term arrangements upon request. Simply send me a message in-game. Note that at this point, I have no open aid slots. Four will open up on December 11th, but as one of those is a long-term deal I'm only accepting three new buyers at that time. If you're the fourth person to send me an offer on December 11th, I'll ignore it. For the rest of you, slots are filled on a first come first serve basis.

I will buy tech but only at the rate 3m for 100 tech. Let me know. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=115876

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, big no to the above request. I will only sell technology at a rate of 3 million per 50 technology. Secondly, I've noticed that some buyers have been slow to receive shipments, which is an issue. All of my buyers are paying top dollar, and as such I believe they deserve top service. To that end, I will be staggering tech deals so that I will make four transactions every ten days, one transaction per day. This is to say that if three people send me money on December 11th, one will be accepted right away and get the technology on December 21st. The other will be accepted on the 12th and receive the 22nd; the third will be accepted on the 13th and receive their technology on the 23rd.

I have instituted this measure to allow my buyers to (within reason) accept the shipments at their leisure. I understand that many buyers have busy schedules, and may not always be online at the proper time. That said, a buyer who is late in accepting a shipment will be blacklisted.

A further note: buyers who would like to initiate long-term deals will get first priority (i.e. their aid will be accepted as soon as I receive the request). If there are multiple long-term dealers, the nation whom I have been doing business with the longest will take priority. If both nations are equal in seniority, priority goes to whoever sends the aid request first.

Aid Slot Information

New and current sellers may enter long-term arrangements upon request. Simply send me a message in-game.

• 2 weeks later...

Three aid slots opened up today, and one has already been filled. The next two nations to send funds will have the aid accepted on the 12th and 13th of December, in accordance with my new staggering policy. As of today, I have not been late with a single shipment. If you are looking for a reliable, efficient tech seller, look no further.

Message me in-game if you're interested in buying technology. The rate, as usual, is 3 million per 50 technology.

Edited by President Olsen