OP Harmful - End of War Start of Drinking :)

thaisport

OP has lost 288,446 NS and over 43 members since the beginning of the war. Interesting it is.

There are things greater than NS that compel an alliance to go to war. NS means nothing in TE if it is not exhausted on the battle field. If an alliance chooses to run from attacks on their sovereignty the damage done is much greater than a measly 288,446 NS.

I commend LE for their unwavering will to fight and the raiders who targeted them while they are battling us should be treated with the same courtesy and raided themselves. UBD war machine has been raiding Ordo Paradoxia as well. We have had lots of raiders and we haven't forgotten who they are. They should not be surprised when they soon become raid targets themselves.

Have to agree with you there Jim. Lots of alliances have lost chunks of NS already but really I couldnt tell you which have lost and which have gained. Really, if you play the game for NS numbers, you've lost before you started heh.

More important imo is how you conduct yourself in the war. And on the whole, I have ot say, I think this has been a fun war. Some minor incidents sure, there always are. But on the whole I tend to think this war has been a good one so far. And shows no sign of changing.

I wouldn't be suprised if this was the beginning of a number of peace agreements with OP. When you bring 150k-200k NS out of the equation, things aren't so rosey and those who entered in the latter stages might consider getting out.

Good on you MHA, I'm not a fan of long wars in TE unless someone pissed me off. :D

This might be a good time to point out that we have no desire to "exterminate" any alliance. LE was a willing participant in this war and if they want it to end they have that power. Since we believe LE fired the first salvo in this battle with the trade sanction attack they will have to be the ones to lift the banner of war.

That being said, Mayzie, I think it is a possibility, if not a probability, that LE will choose to fight the remainder of the round.

This might be a good time to point out that we have no desire to "exterminate" any alliance. LE was a willing participant in this war and if they want it to end they have that power. Since we believe LE fired the first salvo in this battle with the trade sanction attack they will have to be the ones to lift the banner of war.

That being said, Mayzie, I think it is a possibility, if not a probability, that LE will choose to fight the remainder of the round.

:)

Your catching on Jim.

o/ War!

Just saying this off topic but... what happened to your old avatar?

It was creeping Elbo out. So I told him I'd change it. I was looking for another one thats even more creepy, but I couldnt find it amongst the thousands of pics my Fiance' has on my comp.

You miss it? :P

It was creeping Elbo out. So I told him I'd change it. I was looking for another one thats even more creepy, but I couldnt find it amongst the thousands of pics my Fiance' has on my comp.

You miss it? :P

A little :P That kinda suits LE well though. I make an official movement to change LE from a bunch of different air planes avatars and use our Goat thing avatar