The Lu Dynasty

lutai

Lu

After the fall of the Yuan Empire a new empire was to be announced to Asia, and the Empire was called Lu and after seizing it's chance to gain power the Emperor of Lu Feng Tai(豐酞) of Si Li (Lu Tai),(路胎) was placed on the throne by imperial decree sense their was no heir for the late Emperor of Yuan.We will now begin preparations for the expansion of the Lu Empire through Asia first by occupying the Mongolia and Korea, but not all of Korea will be totally occupied by Lu as dealed with the Japanese empire we will share Korea and let the Japanese rule the south as the Chinese would rule the north

The capital of Lu has been relocated from Beijing to Luo Yang as the Manchurian imperial rule no longer have any influence in the imperial court, the Han Chinese will now rule the court as it should be and the preparations of our navy and army's have been started this time we will do what the Yuan dynasty has failed to do we will make China one of the most powerful nations in all of Asia.

As decreed we will rebuild the great wall to be even better than it was before and we will expand it further to the east to protect our nation from invaders, after we rebuild the old parts.

Edited by lutai

Rebuilding of Great Wall : 23 %

The peasants that were put to work have shown great progress in rebuilding the Great Wall,it shows that a whip and a good yelling would be handy in construction a large wall.

Edited by lutai

OOC: i think maybe the RP-RL time should be made quicker here...after all, it's MRP, stuff is going to take waay longer.

OOC: it is quicker--but the building of the Great Wall took decades. Not a short amount of time even on an accelerated time scale.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

We agree to this would, you like to form a alliance also.

Certainly. True Russia believes such an alliance would benefit us both.

If you wish to trade, shipments will begin as soon as possible. We will mostly be shipping fur, lumber...is there anything in particular you need we can provide?

OOC: is it true that we all start out with a navy? I heard taht because it would take to long to build one in MediRP so we would.

OOC: Oh dammit <_< well, looks like a long land journey.

IC: We have begun creating a road to the Lu Empire, to make trade over land easier.

OOC: That will be one long road, and one probably raided by somebody.

IC: So now Fake Russia is trading and allying itself with Foolish Dynasty? Oh, what a marvelous Asia this is!

OOC: That will be one long road, and one probably raided by somebody.

IC: So now Fake Russia is trading and allying itself with Foolish Dynasty? Oh, what a marvelous Asia this is!

OOC: Well i've really got no other choice besides land.

IC: We would like to know what Japan wants. We are negotiating a trade alliance with China. There is no reason for you to call us anything other than what we are.

OOC: Well i've really got no other choice besides land.

IC: We would like to know what Japan wants. We are negotiating a trade alliance with China. There is no reason for you to call us anything other than what we are.

OOC: You don't control the land between yourself and Lu. You can't build there.

IC:

**In the King's Throne Roon***

"Eh?" Vasily grunted, looking up at the messenger.

"News of a new nation," the messenger said. "They claim to be True Russia."

Vasily snorted. "And where are they?"

"Kamchatka, my Lord."

Vasily's booming laugh filled the hall. "They are hardly Russian! They are simple tribesmen of the cold desert of Siberia. If there was anything to be gained, I would declare war on them for their insolence. Anything else?"

"Not really, My Lord. Japan, for whatever reason, called the Lu Dynasty the Foolish Dynasty."

"Why?"

The messenger reached into his bag and handed the king a handwritten book of Japanese symbols. "Page 342."

The king laughed again. "So the Lu symbol is a Japanese word for foolish? That is very amusing."

"And finally, the Japanese seem to be good men. They have recognized True Russia only as False Russia."

"Very good. The Japanese have made a good first impression," the king chortled. "Dismissed."

"Aye, my Lord."

--Classified Message to Novgorod--

We understand you may have taken offense from our name. Be assured that we mean no offense to you or your nation. We do not call ourseleves True Russia because we believe you to be false.

OOC: Damn, Drake, you really want to make bad relations with me in every version of CNRP, eh? >_>

--Classified Message to Novgorod--

We understand you may have taken offense from our name. Be assured that we mean no offense to you or your nation. We do not call ourseleves True Russia because we believe you to be false.

OOC: Damn, Drake, you really want to make bad relations with me in every version of CNRP, eh? >_>

OOC: That was all in private.

OOC: For those wanting a Navy here is what you do. Build your transport ships and then place a ram on its front and there you have it a warship. We are allowed transport ships after all and all naval combat would be is ships with rams and boarding platforms.