CoUNT/Legion Treaty

Tryptamine

And it would be a bit more necessary if we actually were worried he was going to slip into peace mode. If he wanted to keep his nation around, he wouldn't have gone rogue. He's quitting due to (ooc) RL (gasp). So why exactly would he want to put more time into the game by running to peace mode.

Really?

That's kindof what he said in July. He's still here.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be a bit more believable if you didn't also mess up the staggers on those nations every time.
An interesting note indeed, considering that Kronos is a highly active and coordinated alliance, one that prides itself on its military capabilities, I certainly have to wonder how this happened. A novice mistake, not something I would expect from an alliance with expertise such as Kronos. This is unlikely to be by accident.

Sorry, what?

If Kronos wanted to or felt the need to stagger any of the three rogue nations, we would have. However, there is little to no need as all three nations are roguing until zero infrastructure and then quitting. There is no chance of any of the three entering peace mode.

Get over it sweetheart.

Quit your posturing Halie, I ain't interested in stirring up anything. Besides, you overestimate my authority in the NSO. Unfortunately I don't have the power to declare war, so quiet your paranoia. Kronos has nothing to fear.

As I said before, I just want to see that all of the facts are lined up.

I have already laid out the facts on page 3, for benefit of any offended parties in STA.

Come again?

Read what Hal said?

wtf is this world coming to, I am defending chairmanhal and agreed with bilrow the other day...

I too agreed with Bilrow the other day and then wept in the shower... it was a strange day for me.

Anyway, if Hatter insists on continuing his rogue rampage he will continue to shed nation strength at an alarming speed. I am quite sure he has been buying back infrastructure.

Hopefully the Invcita co-founder isn't too sad, I know I would be if I had almost 10k infra, no SDI, and only about 65M (well less not that I spied away 7 of it :v:).

He isn't the least prepared person in your range. That's the sad part. I found a due yesterday with literally 0 military.

He isn't the least prepared person in your range. That's the sad part. I found a due yesterday with literally 0 military.

Yeah, but I have nothing against NADC and rather like them (well kinda).

But Invicta also needed a DoW!

Really?

That's kindof what he said in July. He's still here.

You sad I didn't hit you? Or did you just not read the parts of that thread where I said I would keep my nation around and quit active CN? Or are you just taking one last change to expel the "anti-ender" rage you have?

You sad I didn't hit you? Or did you just not read the parts of that thread where I said I would keep my nation around and quit active CN? Or are you just taking one last change to expel the "anti-ender" rage you have?

First guess right. :)

aand the edit:

It has come to my attention that another rogue has joined the fray. Ptricky has decided to join the rest of you CoUNTs.

Hmmm, if there get to be twenty or so of you maybe you can attack ODN and prove BnT right?

Edited by Haflinger

Your insightful advice of 'don't attempt to provoke war unless you have bigger allies' is appreciated, but it's really not relevant at all since, well, no-one is trying to provoke war. Maybe you were trying to say 'no-one is allowed to take issue with anything unless their alliance is in an obviously stronger position in the treaty web'? If that is the case then your advice would at least be a teensy bit relevant. Hopelessly archaic, but relevant.

There is no threat here by Hal and Hal does not speak for Valhalla. His opinions are his own and he is free to post them as long as its logical and respectfull. It appears to me that RV is attempting to stir up drama which is what hes good at. Hal on the other hand simply stated that Val <3s Kronos which is very true and any attempts on our allies would not be seen in a favorable light. It is not a threat it is simply fact, probably didnt need to be said but yet it was. Kronos is handling the rogue situation of their former members yet RV wants to stir the pot.

Edited by Buds The Man

I'm not sure if I want to join in on the fun by joining CoUNT or wish I had the privilege to nuke Ender myself. I wish I knew the other involved; it'd let me weigh an opinion more fully. As is, roguery is roguery.

Why not do both? Join CoUNT and nuke ender?

nuke.gif Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 11/19/2009 8:08:55 PM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 11/24/2009.

Nuclear Weapons!?!

:( Rebel Virginia... Does your offer still stand?

Edited by Tryptamine