CoUNT/Legion Treaty

Tryptamine

You speak of CBs, and yet you actively recruit from an established (implicitly herein) alliance? Poor form and hypocritical rhetoric, old man. :puppystomp:

edit: Apparently these forums don't even have that smiley. Lame.

Courtesy of Tygaland and the STA. Look at Kronos' strength losses, and look at Heracle's strength losses over the last few days, now that he is no longer fighting the STA. Not much has been done. The facts speak for themselves.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of Tygaland and the STA. Look at Kronos' strength losses, and look at Heracle's strength losses over the last few days, now that he is no longer fighting the STA. Not much has been done. The facts speak for themselves.

Okay, I'm looking. This is what I see:

NSlost.jpg

nuked.jpg

Direct links to this:

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_awards.asp

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

maybe hes rebuying infra to stay at a certain level, who knows, hes on his way out of the game. Your speculation is just that speculation perhaps as old mates they are hitting him gaining the most land and tech they can get so his nation looses less each day but he stays in their range as Kronos is rather top heavy. Either way hes on his way to ZI what is your interest in how he gets there, other than to drive up tensions. If your so sure about them not doing anything and you can prove it then well do it, and if you dont like the way they are handling it then perhaps you have a moral obligation to to educate them on proper ways to get to ZI. We all know your an expert on the subject and have a vast amount of knowledge that can be shared.

Have fun Herc I miss you already.

Oh noez, Rebel Virginia thinks we aren't attacking heracles. He's being attacked as Phetion/Porkers said on page one. We do all the attacks that anyone else would do. I don't know if he's attacking our people, but does that really matter? I would think STA would prefer not to get 3 more of their nations nuked as I'm sure he would do if they were the ones attacking him. So, since Kronos is the ones doing the attacking, it would seem to me that you guys got out of 4 nations getting nuked for 6 days.

I think what you are really trying to do is bring drama into a dramaless issue. Baaaaaaw

Is that so? I've taken a look at the charts of Heracles and the Kronos nations "attacking" him. Ever since Kronos has taken full control of the wars against Heracles, he has lost virtually no nation strength. Likewise no damage has been dealt to Kronos by these supposed "rogues." I think Aimee Mann has made quite the observation here, and it is quite obvious that Kronos is doing all that it can to assist these nations in their acts of aggression against several alliances. This is something that some people might call a valid casus belli.
To: Alden Peterson From: Pope Bubba XIII Date: 11/18/2009 8:23:47 PM

Subject: A Message from the New Sith Order

Message: The Revolution is upon us. The status quo is crumbling. A war is being fought. Not in the battlefields far away, but on your doorstep. Within your very mind. Sides are fighting for your attention, your contributions, your power. Will you give in? Will you allow them to manipulate you? Are you that weak?

Break your chains, set yourself free. Help establish a new order in which individuals rule, in which rulers are rewarded based on what they deserve. Why should we be confined by standards set long before our existence? Why should we have to rule our nations based on the expectations of others? We shouldn't and we won't.

The New Sith Order will destroy the preconceived notions set by the diseased spirit of those that have come before us. We are set on a firm destination towards the top, and we'll be going there together. Each and every nation of the NSO. You could be among them.

Prepare yourself, join the New Sith Order.

http://newsithorder.info/boards

For someone so offended by my former alliance's actions, you'd think you wouldn't be so quick to try to recruit me.

Is that so? I've taken a look at the charts of Heracles and the Kronos nations "attacking" him. Ever since Kronos has taken full control of the wars against Heracles, he has lost virtually no nation strength. Likewise no damage has been dealt to Kronos by these supposed "rogues." I think Aimee Mann has made quite the observation here, and it is quite obvious that Kronos is doing all that it can to assist these nations in their acts of aggression against several alliances. This is something that some people might call a valid casus belli.

you are so funny lol..if you think you have a valid CB..whats keeping y'all :rolleyes:

The Legion mates are probably going to have to race some Kronos people in nuking me :smug:

so true, my finger is itching :lol1:

to ender, tryp, hatter: its been a pleasure knowing you and i hope you have fun with this last dance

dont be strangers now ;)

I'm confused.

I also don't know what's going on here.

Rebel Virginia is critiquing Kronos' ZIing technique. Also, I think STA is providing statistics that show that there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll firing a bazooka. -_-

At any rate, I also think there is a war or someone went rogue. It's a reach at best on the drama meter.

EDIT: I'm getting bored even writing this...so I guess you missed nothing. Go about your business.

Edited by ChairmanHal

This would be a bit more believable if you didn't also mess up the staggers on those nations every time.

An interesting note indeed, considering that Kronos is a highly active and coordinated alliance, one that prides itself on its military capabilities, I certainly have to wonder how this happened. A novice mistake, not something I would expect from an alliance with expertise such as Kronos. This is unlikely to be by accident.

ITT: RV goes off on a targeted tangent about something he knows nothing about, in order to stoke non-existent tensions between NSO and Kronos, and then accuses Ender of being the hater.

Enjoy your last dance folks, we've had some good times.

Bob, thank you for your commentary. Now, as the senior diplomat of the Sith, why would I want to create tensions between Kronos and the NSO? I really do have better things to do than that, however, you are mistaken. Believe me, there is no love affair between Kronos and the NSO, although those primarily responsible for aggravating the situation have long since departed Kronos. This still does not change the fact that there may be some evidence that may suggest that Kronos may be deliberately assisting rogue actions on our friends and on our allies. I am merely hoping to hear a reasonable explanation for this.

Bob, thank you for your commentary. Now, as the senior diplomat of the Sith, why would I want to create tensions between Kronos and the NSO? I really do have better things to do than that, however, you are mistaken. Believe me, there is no love affair between Kronos and the NSO, although those primarily responsible for aggravating the situation have long since departed Kronos. This still does not change the fact that there may be some evidence that may suggest that Kronos may be deliberately assisting rogue actions on our friends and on our allies. I am merely hoping to hear a reasonable explanation for this.

Then you'll excuse me as I, a member of an alliance that is an ally of Kronos, points out that if you aren't here to stir things up and create a case against Kronos, your best move is out of the thread. If on the other hand you are here to create a case against Kronos on behalf of NSO, then perhaps you should have a look at the treaty web and rethink your position. I don't think you have the nuts to carry the hand. But hey, this is Poker, so maybe you can bluff your way through.

You three are among NSO's greatest haters. You'd never join us. Get a humor adjustment kiddo.

That'd be a lot more believable if we had rogued NSO instead of just attacking Legion over something like a fake treaty announcement for essentially no reason other than that since none of us could figure out WHO to rogue since none of us actually hated anyone.

That'd be a lot more believable if we had rogued NSO instead of just attacking Legion over something like a fake treaty announcement for essentially no reason other than that since none of us could figure out WHO to rogue since none of us actually hated anyone.

Get over it sweetheart.

Then you'll excuse me as I, a member of an alliance that is an ally of Kronos, points out that if you aren't here to stir things up and create a case against Kronos, your best move is out of the thread. If on the other hand you are here to create a case against Kronos on behalf of NSO, then perhaps you should have a look at the treaty web and rethink your position. I don't think you have the nuts to carry the hand. But hey, this is Poker, so maybe you can bluff your way through.

Quit your posturing Halie, I ain't interested in stirring up anything. Besides, you overestimate my authority in the NSO. Unfortunately I don't have the power to declare war, so quiet your paranoia. Kronos has nothing to fear.

As I said before, I just want to see that all of the facts are lined up.

Get over it sweetheart.

Quit your posturing Halie, I ain't interested in stirring up anything. Besides, you overestimate my authority in the NSO. Unfortunately I don't have the power to declare war, so quiet your paranoia. Kronos has nothing to fear.

As I said before, I just want to see that all of the facts are lined up.

Paranoid? :lol1: I didn't join Valhalla for the college money my dear RV. If war comes, it comes.

At any rate, I'm sorry if Kronos didn't send their best people out on this and/or they simply lacked sufficient enthusiasm for the mission. I'm honestly not reading anything more into their motives than that. Short of proof that Kronos leadership ordered people to slack off, you're dealing with a whole lot of conjecture and assumptions.

If on the other hand you are here to create a case against Kronos on behalf of NSO, then perhaps you should have a look at the treaty web and rethink your position. I don't think you have the nuts to carry the hand. But hey, this is Poker, so maybe you can bluff your way through.

Your insightful advice of 'don't attempt to provoke war unless you have bigger allies' is appreciated, but it's really not relevant at all since, well, no-one is trying to provoke war. Maybe you were trying to say 'no-one is allowed to take issue with anything unless their alliance is in an obviously stronger position in the treaty web'? If that is the case then your advice would at least be a teensy bit relevant. Hopelessly archaic, but relevant.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Your insightful advice of 'don't attempt to provoke war unless you have bigger allies' is appreciated, but it's really not relevant at all since, well, no-one is trying to provoke war. Maybe you were trying to say 'no-one is allowed to take issue with anything unless their alliance is in an obviously stronger position in the treaty web'? If that is the case then your advice would at least be a teensy bit relevant. Hopelessly archaic, but relevant.

Come again?

Read what Hal said?

wtf is this world coming to, I am defending chairmanhal and agreed with bilrow the other day...

This would be a bit more believable if you didn't also mess up the staggers on those nations every time.

And it would be a bit more necessary if we actually were worried he was going to slip into peace mode. If he wanted to keep his nation around, he wouldn't have gone rogue. He's quitting due to (ooc) RL (gasp). So why exactly would he want to put more time into the game by running to peace mode.

Good try though. :rolleyes: