CoUNT/Legion Treaty

Tryptamine

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to both parties

Also this reminds me, before being called UINE, the Union was cknown as the: Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories. Id sue you for using our brand name, however, we didnt use the 'o' which is also why we only had that name for 4 days :P

Edited by Keve69

We appreciate CoUNT's warmongering ways, and recognize this as a just punishment for Lord Fingolfin being a tool. Whatever happens, feel free to come chill with us on our boards any time.

Thats cold Linc...cold stuff :P totem has determined that I should be official announcement guy from now on. Apparently he hasn't had this much fun regarding a treaty announcement in years

Kronos has maintained full attacks on these nations, including nukes.

However, STA has taken minimal damage, not Heracles. If the nations of STA had attacked Hera, they too would have been nuked by him. From the onset we have used GA/Air Attacked/CM/Navy/Nuke.

Is that so? I've taken a look at the charts of Heracles and the Kronos nations "attacking" him. Ever since Kronos has taken full control of the wars against Heracles, he has lost virtually no nation strength. Likewise no damage has been dealt to Kronos by these supposed "rogues." I think Aimee Mann has made quite the observation here, and it is quite obvious that Kronos is doing all that it can to assist these nations in their acts of aggression against several alliances. This is something that some people might call a valid casus belli.

Is that so? I've taken a look at the charts of Heracles and the Kronos nations "attacking" him. Ever since Kronos has taken full control of the wars against Heracles, he has lost virtually no nation strength. Likewise no damage has been dealt to Kronos by these supposed "rogues." I think Aimee Mann has made quite the observation here, and it is quite obvious that Kronos is doing all that it can to assist these nations in their acts of aggression against several alliances. This is something that some people might call a valid casus belli.

You speak of CBs, and yet you actively recruit from an established (implicitly herein) alliance? Poor form and hypocritical rhetoric, old man. :puppystomp:

edit: Apparently these forums don't even have that smiley. Lame.

Edited by Tryptamine

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=250251

Looks like Heracles has lost about 2/3rds of his NS to me.....

The Legion mates are probably going to have to race some Kronos people in nuking me :smug: