CoUNT/Legion Treaty

Tryptamine

nukeflag.jpgLegionFlag.png

ARTICLE I - Mutual Friendship

Both Legion and CoUNT agree to not flame, bait or insult each other - be it in a public or private venue - but rather act in a respectful manner, even if the other party may have offended them in any way.

ARTICLE II - Intelligence

Both signatories agree to share any intelligence they have obtained and that could prove useful or vital to the other. Helping one another in counter-espionage is vital to ensure the safety of both signatories, therefore Legion and CoUNT will do everything possible to protect their partner from espionage. If either signatory alliance collects intelligence regarding a security breach or a credible threat concerning the other signa

ARTICLE III - Non-Aggression

Both signatories agree to not, under any circumstances, attack any member of the other party. Should a member launch an attack on a signatory, the offender's alliance is responsible for stopping the attacks immediately and providing adequate reparations.

ARTICLE IV - Mutual Defense

Should any of the signatories come under the attack of any third party, they may request assistance by the other signatory to repel said attack. Both signatories must obey said request for assistance with financial aid and/or military action.

ARTICLE V - Mutual Aggression

Both signatories may request the other to jointly enter a war with any third party or request funding for said war. Following the request is, however, purely optional.

ARTICLE VI - Cancellation

If a signatory decides to cancel this agreement, they must give the other party 72 hours notice prior to the official cancellation. During the 72 hour time period, all clauses of this treaty continue in full effect.

Gotya!

Greetings denizens of Planet Bob,

I come before you today to announce a Declaration of War by the Coalition of United Nuclear Threats against Legion, a very classy alliance. :ph34r:

Yes, it is completely redundant due to the ongoing wars already declared, but who doesn't like a real DoW in a world full of fake ones? Its been a pain dealing with Legion over the last several years, and we're tired of their fake DoW's. I'm not one for grandiose speeches so just keep an eye on the war screen for more info.

Signed for the Coalition of United Nuclear Threats,

Enderland

MaddHatter

Tryptamine

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why is Kronos angry? Wasn't Hatter a gov member last week?

It's the type of anger that allows you to declare token wars on your ex-alliance mates and deal out minimal damage so that they can go about their roguery on other alliances as easily as possible.

Edited by Aimee Mann

It's the type of anger that allows you to declare token wars on your ex-alliance mates and deal out minimal damage so that they can go about their roguery on other alliances as easily as possible.

Sounds reasonable. I wouldn't be happy about that if I were Legion. Let's see what they do.

Kronos has maintained full attacks on these nations, including nukes.

However, STA has taken minimal damage, not Heracles. If the nations of STA had attacked Hera, they too would have been nuked by him. From the onset we have used GA/Air Attacked/CM/Navy/Nuke.

Kudos to Ender, I will graciously admit your announcement is far superior to mine. The Legion relishes a challenge to test out its shiny new planes and guns

So far, megamind and myself are racing to see who can lose the most planes. I think I'm winning though ;)