Puerto Rico has been invaded!

PuertoRico.jpg

¡El Oficial Announcemento!

For the past little while, Puerto Rico has been suffering from a little thing known as Government. It was corrupt and sadistic, and the Pissed Off Puerto Ricans hated it.

But now, the brave and noble BelAir forces have destroyed our evil Government and restored it to Anarchy. Almost all our nations have been graced with the aid of BelAir.

The BelAirian armies were brave enough to sacrifice themselves against our oppressors, just to give us a brighter future.

¡I'd like everyone in this thread to give thanks to BelAir for their selfless act. All hail!

¡Also I just figured out how to make upsidedown exclamation marks on MS Word!

So now I can be like 7% more Puerto Rican, which makes us now the 3rd most Puerto Rican alliance, behind CCC and HeroesOfGaming.

So now I can be like 7% more Puerto Rican, which makes us now the 3rd most Puerto Rican alliance, behind CCC and HeroesOfGaming.

Uh, what.

So I can claim HeroesOfGaming is the most Puerto Rican alliance? Although, I don't think we have any Puerto Ricans in HoG. I did go there once however :P

Uh, what.

So I can claim HeroesOfGaming is the most Puerto Rican alliance? Although, I don't think we have any Puerto Ricans in HoG. I did go there once however :P

Thats still probably more Puerto Rican than this alliance, they even admit it themselves!

It is with great honor that I am able to come here today and say that I and my comrades were a part of something far more moving than anything this world has yet seen; the Liberation of Puerto Rico. I am confident that the continued support from Bel Air's legions will prolong this period of political freedom in these nations, guiding them down a righteous path of peace and prosperity.

"Ich bin ein Puerto Rican"

kennedy_berlin_2.jpg

<+CptGodzilla> not that i would be a !@#$%* and report you, but someone could because you can't have a post that is entirely a different language than english

<@Thomas_Jackson[RAD]> not true

<&ThisCharmingMan|BelAir> I'll put some quotes up on it for good measure.

<@Thomas_Jackson[RAD]> it says Image is 80% of original size beneath it

<&ThisCharmingMan|BelAir> ^

Edited by This Charming Man

Everyone, I have grave news.

Although the dirt poor larger nations such as myself, welcomed our liberators and once anarchy was achieved, promptly accepted the peace offers of BelAir, like good little minions...

Some of the smaller nations are resisting the only pure form of Government that exists, the one that BelAir has so honourably tried to help us gain! The charts of our poor BelAir saviours are beginning to drop, despite the aid that their well-organized alliance is sending them!

We need to destroy the nations who . are beginning to successfully resist the liberation! C'mon BelAir! Destroy them before they revert to something primitive like 'Democracy'

If you destroy these nations, we will offer you 10x more crack than we have previously as tribute!

To lighten this grim mood, I have written a little song. Just imagine a bunch of Mexicans playing tropical instruments, like tin drums and pan flutes.

"We live on an island

You could say it's my land

I like doing crack deals

and eating few meals

I like shooting your stuff

I makes me feel real buff

Until I get shot

Well that's a load of rot

EVERYBODY NOW

They hardly have no food

but yet they're cool dudes

We love Puerto Rico