help

genius15

a couple of days ago my brother attacked taman using my account without my permission. i have sent multiple peace requests explaining this and he has repeatedly ignored them. i would like the assisstence of anyone willing to kick tamans $@!. i cant offer much in the way of compensation right now, but i will be able to later.

You are responsible for the actions of your nation.

So far, your nation attacked another, and now you are upset that the nation you attacked is winning the war.

I suggest you use this as a chance to learn. Don't attack someone if you aren't willing to deal with the consequences, and don't let anyone else run your nation for you.

To grow and thrive, you should find an alliance, and you should take a long term approach. When this week of war ends, you won't be a lot smaller than you started - you were brand new anyway. Join an alliance, where you should be able to get some advice on how to grow your nation.

You are responsible for the actions of your nation.

So far, your nation attacked another, and now you are upset that the nation you attacked is winning the war.

I suggest you use this as a chance to learn. Don't attack someone if you aren't willing to deal with the consequences, and don't let anyone else run your nation for you.

To grow and thrive, you should find an alliance, and you should take a long term approach. When this week of war ends, you won't be a lot smaller than you started - you were brand new anyway. Join an alliance, where you should be able to get some advice on how to grow your nation.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

a couple of days ago my brother attacked taman using my account without my permission. i have sent multiple peace requests explaining this and he has repeatedly ignored them. i would like the assisstence of anyone willing to kick tamans $@!. i cant offer much in the way of compensation right now, but i will be able to later.

If I had a dollar for evertime I've heard the " My Brother " did it defense, I would be reimbursed every donation I've made to digiteria, Son that's allot...

Never let it be said that Freelancer doesn't understand the situation, clearly I do, so to give you the spice this thing really needs check my aid slots, then check his, then check his in a few hours.

This thread is what us old timer's call.... Phail with a capitol "P"

The brother excuse is just ridiculous. Could you honestly not think of anything better than that? It is your first post and you are trying to drum up support in a war... you could have at least put a bit of effort into this. All you have succeeded in doing here is a) drawing attention to the fact that you are rather hilariously getting destroyed in a war you started (HAHAHA) and b) landing your foe a nice juicy $3m aid package. Nice going, genius (...most unsuitable username award etc etc).

you're in luck. i can help with this dilemma. PM me in game or catch me on IRC. I need some new information agents and I think you're perfect for the role. You'll need at least 11 spies. So, contact me when you're ready.

also: commence 24 transition mode for rush operations.

finally: godspeed!

If I had a dollar for evertime I've heard the " My Brother " did it defense, I would be reimbursed every donation I've made to digiteria, Son that's allot...

Never let it be said that Freelancer doesn't understand the situation, clearly I do, so to give you the spice this thing really needs check my aid slots, then check his, then check his in a few hours.

This thread is what us old timer's call.... Phail with a capitol "P"

This time it's different - turns out MaiBrother is a Shetland Sheep dawg what got tired of playing chess, lacking the usual Sheltie single-mindness necessary to play at a high level. WOOF!

Sit on your brother's chest and cram a dirty sock in his mouth while screaming "CHEESE ROLLERCOASTER! CHEESE ROLLERCOASTER!!!" Then take it back out of his mouth and now that it's all wet with his spit rub it on his face some. Post video on YouTube, link here.

Edited by Schattenmann

Sit on your brother's chest and cram a dirty sock in his mouth while screaming "CHEESE ROLLERCOASTER! CHEESE ROLLERCOASTER!!!" Then take it back out of his mouth and now that it's all wet with his spit rub it on his face some. Post video on YouTube, link here.

^This

Also what the first post said.

What you do is, talk your bro into getting his own account. Wait a month or two so he gets into the game and builds a few puny NS. Then you take the filthy piece of notebook paper he wrote his password on (You found that when you stuffed the sock in his mouth.) and screw with HIS nation! It will be worth the wait, believe me. Then for the ultimate pwn, you tell admin to shut down his account because he took your advice to multi seriously. No harm will come to your nation, I promise.

Then, you will have earned the right to be called genius.

Don't thank me. Just do it.

-BF