I have a question

thedestro

Athens goal is to promote peace and morality so aggressively, that we stagnate CN to the point where nobody can do anything other then collect taxes, pay bills, and ridicule other people for not wanting the same thing.

Do you still trying to spread this BS? Don't support raid in defenseless alliances isn't the same that we support CN to become a Sin City game.

Athens goal is to promote peace and morality so aggressively, that we stagnate CN to the point where nobody can do anything other then collect taxes, pay bills, and ridicule other people for not wanting the same thing.

You are aware that if you had valued your convictions more than your infra, you guys could have started a Great war just by not apoligizing right? Don't blame the people that disagreed with what you did for causing stagnation, when it was your cowardice that caused the situation to go from one of war, to one of peace.

My new alliance goals when set up will be to call people out for being cowards, tech raid smaller alliances, and talk trash, but when challenged with the threat of a real war back down and change my arguement to moralist oppressors that are bringing boredom to the game, even though me backing down stopped a real war from happening.

Edited by Khyber

To have fun. I thought that was the goal of every alliance. If a game is not fun, why play it?

That really isn't the goal of every alliance. (some people don't realize that a game is for fun, not work)

That being said, my answer would be: party hard, raid hard, play hard. Or something like that...

My goal is, under the guise of a regional get together, to lure as many people as I can, starting with my alliance mates, to my clinic where I will extract their brains, place them in homeostasis regulated jars, hook them all together and use the resulting giant brain warehouse to simultaneously crunch data, manipulate the stock market, and control the internet so that I can finally purchase that island with the underground lair.

That's right folks, you heard it here first, 1000s of brains in jars in a warehouse.

*fake edit: also, is that not one hell of of a run on sentence up there?

*real edit:

you mean this isn't real?

Also, I'll have some of what ever your monkey is drinking.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Generally, the OOC function of our alliance is to create an IC framework for a pretty solid OOC community of Finnish basement dwellers who happen to play CN. In terms of OOC, everything beyond that is essentially irrelevant.