Military RP sources (CNRP)

kitex

I think that it's about time we establish some legit military sources instead of people getting info from random blogs and what not. This would really help clear up arguments over what capabilities a piece of equipment has and whatnot

Sugguestions

www.globalsecurity.org

www.defenselink.mil

Feedback?

Edited by kitex

I think that it's about time we establish some legit military sources instead of people getting info from random blogs and what not. This would really help clear up arguments over what capabilities a piece of equipment has and whatnot

Sugguestions

www.globalsecurity.org

www.defenselink.mil

Feedback?

For already deployed military technologies (such as the F-22 and M-1 Abrams tank), you should also include Wikipedia.

For already deployed military technologies (such as the F-22 and M-1 Abrams tank), you should also include Wikipedia.
Wiki works just fine

Although from what I understand, anything you read on there should be backed up by other sources, if possible.

I'll use whatever source I damn well please, thank you very much.

These are just suggestions, no need to be rude... :P and he's talking about getting the info from places that actually do their research anyway. ;)

Although from what I understand, anything you read on there should be backed up by other sources, if possible.

These are just suggestions, no need to be rude... :P and he's talking about getting the info from places that actually do their research anyway. ;)

When I swear, it doesn't mean I intend to be rude. I swear in every day language.

"Pass the salt, !@#$%^&."