The LE/OP war

ThraxUK

Yes, I know there are countless other threads on this topic, but most of them are all negative selling.

I would just like to thank OP for a good stand up fight, it's been good fun so far and the OP members I have tangled with have been top notch opponents.

So a big < s > to OP, so far it's been fun.

Glad someone enjoys reading what I say as much as I enjoy typing it. Far too many people have been complaining about it.

I for one have to salute your persistence. Your post count has to have tripled in the last week. :P

Salute! OP!

Salute! LE/Friends!

to gregthrawn and mtndew, you guys are kicking my $@! :/ I managed to stay out of anarchy for the first 7 days and then you guys have to go and be super coordinated and update blitz me at 11:59.3 <.<

seriously though you initial blitz was IMPRESSIVE, how you pulled it off i don't know...well i have a good idea. Kudos to you guys for being $@! kickers.

Glad to see a thread like this. :)

Also enjoying this war, riding it down to ZI.

I am still distressed by the lack of coordination being shown by those attacking me though. It's almost embarrassing. Yes Cronos and OSRavan, this especially goes to you as you're in the same alliance.

Edited by Diomede

Glad to see a thread like this. :)

Also enjoying this war, riding it down to ZI.

I am still distressed by the lack of coordination being shown by those attacking me though. It's almost embarrassing. Yes Cronos and OSRavan, this especially goes to you as you're in the same alliance.

Nation Rank: Ranked #2,142 of 2,808 Nations (76.28%)

Nation Strength: 533.531

Yeah... It looks like they did a horrible job on you.... :awesome: