Purple Industrial Enigma DOW

Pollard

If you're a big alliance that can take down the top persons of an alliance that's in war, yes you can make a big difference... but with his NS... no he won't make a big difference...

At his NS, he might be able to. If he's too strong and has no nukes, what makes you think he will make a bigger difference fighting even larger nations that do have nukes?

Like I said:

If you're a big alliance that can take down the top persons of an alliance that's in war
At his NS, he might be able to. If he's too strong and has no nukes, what makes you think he will make a bigger difference fighting even larger nations that do have nukes?

So if you can take the top persons down you should have nukes if the opponents have some to... he hasn't got any so it's sure he ain't strong enough.

So if you can take the top persons down you should have nukes if the opponents have some to... he hasn't got any so it's sure he ain't strong enough.

You don't have to take the top people out to win a war. If you slaughter the weaker nations, the alliance leadership will eventually bend.

Crap. Now the war is tilted, no way we can handle OP AND.... wait, what was your alliance called again? I only looked at your member count, loled, and closed the window.

Commander Darth Pollard.

Providing the lulz since 1938

I gazed across the OWF and i saw the terrible treatment of OP.

and i decreed NO MORE.

The Purple Industrial Enigma hereby recognizes a state of war against all alliances currently at war with Ordo Paradoxia.

It is with great honor we welcome you to the battle!

Nonsense. They just re-roll and continue the fight. :D

Is that what you are doing? You seem to have run and hid from your fights, I guess it was fun to talk the talk, to bad you are not walking the walk.

I have sent him PM's and he just cries about losing $40.00 in game donations because he was sure that he was going to win the entire round off of that 40 bucks. I did feel very bad for him until I heard that they old guy sent him the money, but he pinned it to another nuke.

I have sent him PM's and he just cries about losing $40.00 in game donations because he was sure that he was going to win the entire round off of that 40 bucks. I did feel very bad for him until I heard that they old guy sent him the money, but he pinned it to another nuke.

Deyz stealin ma limelight D: