Lafayette Escadrille Victory!

HisK Owns You

heh. seriously, i was hoping with the end of the TPF/Trouble/JE topics, there would be an end to ridiculous topics. seems my hopes were for not. <3 HisK.

also, aggressive actions has always been considered to include spy ops, sanctions, as well as actual attacks. heck, i seem to recall that even a mention of an alliance being on a poll for war as being used as being aggressive.

that being said, who honestly cares about who started what. war is upon you, be happy since many of ya'll whined and moaned about it a few days ago.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh. seriously, i was hoping with the end of the TPF/Trouble/JE topics, there would be an end to ridiculous topics. seems my hopes were for not. <3 HisK.

also, aggressive actions has always been considered to include spy ops, sanctions, as well as actual attacks. heck, i seem to recall that even a mention of an alliance being on a poll for war as being used as being aggressive.

that being said, who honestly cares about who started what. war is upon you, be happy since many of ya'll whined and moaned about it a few days ago.

Thank you.

If we do go by these standards. OP started by talking about who they should hit or talking about how they should roll LE

Let this be the last post in this idiotic topic:

Lafayette Escadrille claims victory simply because all we want to do is fight. No matter who wins or loses, all pixels are dust in a short time, and the WAR is all that matters. S! OP! S! all who fight hard!

If this is true, LE wouldn't have asked for help.

But we were nice enough to notice the group of huge guys beating up a little kid* in the alley so we went to help. Sorry we ruined your curb stomp :/

(*in respect to AA size)

If this is true, LE wouldn't have asked for help.

if we let you guys roll us, then the we all would be pretty much ZI'd or rerolling and there would be no war. which means we couldnt lose our pixels ;)

If this were not true we wouldn't have attacked an alliance 6 times our size, dumbass. We invited friends to join in the slaughter, not save our $@!.

OP should not have declared war until they had more allies secured for the fight. Then again, LE might have attacked soon after the pics of Jim saying he wanted to exterminate LE were posted. It's hard to tell what would have happened. The only thing I'm sure of is the countless posts and threads showing that OP and it's members/leadership wanted to take out countless alliances was what ultimately made gaining allies easy for LE.

leaks were bound to happen in a 400 person alliance. That is why most leaders should post who they want to attack in govt. only areas.

ps . By attacked I mean an actual in-game declaration of war.

OP should not have declared war until they had more allies secured for the fight.

leaks were bound to happen in a 400 person alliance. That is why most leaders should post who they want to attack in govt. only areas.

"Ordo Paradoxia hereby recognizes a state of war with Lafayette Escadrille." We didn't really declare war, now did we?

Second: Your argument for the "govt. only areas" only works if that was a discussion of official policy... Which is wasn't. Thanks for backing up my point though.

So spied screen shots are now a kosher way to get "friends" or "allies" or what ever they are called?

Spy a general membership lulz poll results in.....

"Spying on an Alliances' forum = Good"

"Lulz polls made in the first days of a round = Bad"

Is that the TE Round 8 definition of "Honor"? Or is there no honor of any sort in TE anymore?

Just asking.

The war isn't over by any stretch of the imagination. So I don't quite understand why LE or OP have declared victory at this stage of the conflict.

Titus cannot grasp simple concepts and as such deludes himself into believing that OP has won. LE's thread is a parody. Anybody with any sense whatsoever knows that this is far from over.