Lafayette Escadrille Victory!

HisK Owns You

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes not LE

I'm assuming he meant it in the sense that Hisk strongly supports LE and that side of the war. If you're talking to a football fan, most of the time you would say "we beat you" and it is understood what is meant by the statement.

Edit: Pretty trivial, I probably shouldn't have posted this if a debate's going to start :/

Edited by Drai

I'm assuming he meant it in the sense that Hisk strongly supports LE and that side of the war. If you're talking to a football fan, most of the time you would say "we beat you" and it is understood what is meant by the statement.

Edit: Pretty trivial, I probably shouldn't have posted this if a debate's going to start :/

no, i just didnt want people to say that LE claimed victory. like in your example, fans say that their team will win all the time, and if the team loses, who cares?

but if the team says 'oh yeah we'll win' and then loses, they get bad publicity ;)

(i.e. the thing with the french saying that they could beat michael phelps in the olympics)

It took 9 alliances for LE to have a hope of winning it's aggressive war... Seriously, go study some more.

OP started it! :D

Edited by Hassman

OP started it! :D

You obviously don't know what "aggressive" means.

A sanction is not an attack in TE. Just a hug. Go play with your dolls and stop crying.

Sanctioning is a form of economic blockade. TE or not, that is an aggressive action. Not to mention LE spying away our nukes.

You obviously don't know what "aggressive" means.

Sanctioning is a form of economic blockade. TE or not, that is an aggressive action. Not to mention LE spying away our nukes.

An aggressive act would also include attacking a member of an AA. For instance some LE senators?

While LE did commit Acts of War prior to the all out engagement, the LE nations that I have encountered on the battlefield have fought honorably and valiantly. But as to the bandwagon jumpers.....

On the topic of “victory”, LE currently has over 60% of their nations in Anarchy. And we know that nearly 100% of those were put there by OP nations.

OP currently has about 40% of their nations in Anarchy. And unless someone has been keeping track of the numbers, we know that a large portion of those were put there by other than LE nations.

I guess one can claim “victory” after hundreds and hundreds of fresh nations attack nations that had already incurred the loses that come from days of hard fought battles. That is your prerogative.

An aggressive act would also include attacking a member of an AA. For instance some LE senators?

Now, I don't know what "LE senators" are, but I'm going to assume you're talking about our retaliation against Black Team senators for their sanctioning of our members.

That's called a defensive act. The aggressive action that prompted that defensive move was the sanctioning, and the retaliatory action was a limited scope war against the two Black Team Senators responsible.

So no, that's not an aggressive act.